BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
i have a 9 yrs euro r :)
before that i own a EK4 12yrs.
they all nice car
durable and fast.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

just buy one and try......never buy never know la......
feel the speed then you will know
take care the car nicely then it will be ok
Yeah, that's right...agreed 100%
I am using Euro R CL1, and it's a 10 years old car.
So, far really satisfied with the performance, affordable maintenance, and its look (as for me laaa).

The point is, age does not matter... as long as you really into it and have a lot passion towards it.
The rest would be easier to sort (like replacing wear and tear and etc..)

p.s: Come on la bro, Monica Belluci pun ada masa batuk and demam jugak... Biasala, a lil bit old maaa..:biggrin:

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
I used to have one auto. these are my rating
look = very nice (with body kit)
speed = ok (civic 2.0 is faster, weight problem)
service = not very expensive (use semi oil is gd enough)
fuel consumption = a bit high (if A/F sensor damage, even higher)
cornering = good (change to adjustable absorbers, but dun do it with 150km/h, cos somebody did that, then end up ........aih........
anyway, I still love Altezza, and I will look for manual one if I were to buy one

maui303q

Known Member
Jul 29, 2006
Wow.. such long thread! I've been thinking and thinking for the past year on getting a Tezza or not to take one.. I guess I'll still consider it if one comes with tip top condition and good price! Drove it once.. sleepless for a week.. even my buddy in the passenger seat also find it awesome and he's driving a Audi B 5.5.

wira_tak_laju

4,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2006
i dont think its fair to compare altezza 2.0 vs vios 1.5...its a different league altogether..alteza vs accord euroR cl1 is quite fair..but vios..?hhmmm....

maui303q

Known Member
Jul 29, 2006
I have one question to ask all the Tezza Taikos.. where to find parts for this car now? besides kedai potong.. If say i wanna replace all the lower arms of the car..

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
maui303q,

Wing Hin Motorsport Jln Loke Yew, Trial Tuning Spirit Tmn Sg. Besi, Tom's Bangsar/Sunway, etc.

maui303q

Known Member
Jul 29, 2006
maui303q,

Wing Hin Motorsport Jln Loke Yew, Trial Tuning Spirit Tmn Sg. Besi, Tom's Bangsar/Sunway, etc.
Thanks.. will wait till this baby is cash affordable as loan is quite impossible now due to its age..

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
I used to have one auto. these are my rating
speed = ok (civic 2.0 is faster, weight problem)
u sure ar ? is true if it's a FD2R, for a FD2 only, we can smoke it anytime wor.. tested stock vs stock. or r u talking about diff generations of civic 2.0?

i dont think its fair to compare altezza 2.0 vs vios 1.5...its a different league altogether..alteza vs accord euroR cl1 is quite fair..but vios..?hhmmm....
most of the potential car buyer only compare in term of money wise (car price). They never put a hat to think further in term of handling/power out/ride feel.

I have one question to ask all the Tezza Taikos.. where to find parts for this car now? besides kedai potong.. If say i wanna replace all the lower arms of the car..
beside the shops suggested, some of us buy items online from japan also.

Last edited:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
If i has a dilemma like this, i'll list all the pros & cons of my options..

example :

Vios
- can get me from A to B
- good fuel consumption
- looks great with bodykits
- new car, less hassle
- acceleration not bad (my bro own a vios)

Altezza
- can get me from A to B
- fuel consumption ok la..
- even better look with bodykits
- old car, need budget to replace wear & tear
- acceleration good (i think.. never drive it.. huhu)
- can drift
- can race
- lots of performance parts
- well balance car.. better in corners

Gudluck :burnout:

davidgm16

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
Ya, auto is 200hp and manual is 210hp, but when i dyno my car, the most i could get was 156hp:banghead:
don't forget it is a heavy car, and RWD too. It is acceptable if you put this 2 facts in.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my stock waja having steering vibration at the speed after 110km/h,the rim is still new.

done balancing few times including on wheel balancing.it's a minor vibration,so not sure is it rim problem or some other stuff.

please advise.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience