Wira suspension search

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Wanna ask what is the best option for wira 1.6 front and rear absorber + spring, under RM1k (excluding installation). Thanks.

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
stock shock KYB/ZX (250Fr, 150Rr) + Gab performance sport springs (NOT lowered spring) 450~

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Thanks for the info. maybe I should raise my budget. Continue to find.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
danz...does that rm750 suspension same/similiar as this so called "mines"/"gab" brand that was priced +-rm500??? plenty in mudha.my????

if yes what do you think about it??too hard or just nice???and can be serviced or not?? :biggrin:

*wanna buy cheap2 suspension for my daily ride.....stock suspension out already :driver:

protonevo

Known Member
Feb 25, 2004
Selangor
www.zerotohundred.com
Choosing a suitable absorber to suite your preference isn't that difficult. get to know friends who using adjustable absorber and ask them to give you a short ride will determine what brand to buy. 6K(front) and 4K(rear) springs rate is good enough for occasional aggressive driving. No girlfriend/wife next to you ! sure will puke !

S16

Known Member
Nov 17, 2010
Melaka
Hi friends... I gonna upgrade too my suspension. I prefer sport suspension bt im nt sure which brand and model. Using wira with slight major mods. As I dont have many friends using car, so this forum gonna be the right place to help me to make decision. Advise and suggest me guys... Thanx in advance..... =)

S16

Known Member
Nov 17, 2010
Melaka
guys, apart from adjustable, jz normal + good + comfort sport spring and absorber suggestion? Mainly for the look + comfort. About performance, I usually would be taking corners at 100km/h... so all experienced drivers out there, gimme the best suggestion. I will go adjustable but now now as I'm still studying and did the engine for 3K pluz. So now wanna get a good suspension, not the super max power... =)))

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
guys, apart from adjustable, jz normal + good + comfort sport spring and absorber suggestion? Mainly for the look + comfort. About performance, I usually would be taking corners at 100km/h... so all experienced drivers out there, gimme the best suggestion. I will go adjustable but now now as I'm still studying and did the engine for 3K pluz. So now wanna get a good suspension, not the super max power... =)))
Koni Yellow + Eibach prokit then. Comfort and looks plus performance all in one.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Ever heard of car care product called duragloss? For sure all the otai2 here well known with this products.
It's got all range of car care products from exterior to interior even for racing purpose. Alot of s'porean order from us the Duragloss Track Claw Instant Traction when they want to having fun at sepang. :top::burnout:
The price is affordable and easy to use.

Here is the link if you guys really interested with it. Feel free to check it out...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience