Wira SE Aeroback Owners !!

charlie saint

Nov 16, 2006
k, c u then, hope to get all done in time...hate the problem, now TB sick again, engine kept dying...dunno y la proton did this to us...when other marques sells better, marah, cakap orang tak beli kereta dia, bila beli, dah lah mahal, banyak problem plak, under power sum more!

m1adam

Known Member
Feb 23, 2006
actually the EMS system that proton install into our megavalve engine is one of the best EMS system by siemens the only thing is that the design is outdated it was used in many continental cars in europe dat was god knows how many centuries ago ,the problem lies in the throttle theres a curve at the bore of the throttle that causes soot to start forming in other words theres a obstacle curve,dats why now gen2 throttle is a cylindrical bore no curve in it to prevent sooting.Usually need clean TB every 20,000km, if u use cheap local air filters ur most likely require TB cleaning every 5000km.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings all! How are you?

I believe all the forumners here dreams or owns their own sport car. Its inevitable for us not dream to get own one. Same goes to me. I ever dream it since child where during my childhood, I used to live in the era of Evo 4-6, Mazda RX7, Skyline R32, R32, Silvia S14, Fairlady 300ZX, Mitsubishi FTO and GZTO and etc where I saw all these kind of sport cars in movies, car magazines and for sure on the road.

So, I make promise to myself that I gonna get this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience