Wira SE 1.5MT

charlie saint

Nov 16, 2006
dont use bosch la, what ever model it is, 4 head ka, single head ka, got the info that bosch got problem in every batch...meaning that there will be 1 kong in every 4 spark plugs. and yes, platinium is much better than the bosch.

dunno what u mean by "engine running lean" coz i never feel staisfied with mine as its vibrate like hell and so shameful it is almost feel like an iswara. you can feel the steering wheel GEGAR during idling and stationery. dunnjo whether it is the bushing or what else, but, for now, i just ignore it...as long as it can move without burdening me so much, then kira ok lah.

sori la brader, what is PNP? not so good in terms, la...the front lips, RM50 for the whole lips or the replacable part only? i wanted to steal but kesian la, if that guy oso facing the same problem with us. i tot mine was oso stolen la...any suggestion o alternative and prettier front bumper/spoiler?

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Rm 50 just for the small piece thing only...not the whole lips.....original you can get around RM250 without paint from Mutiara SC...

PNP...as in port and polish....

charlie saint

Nov 16, 2006
oh ho like that, how much u spent on that and the 1.8TB - what brand? how does it differ from the ori one?

what else to do to lighten the engine and make it run smoother & not feel so heavy..

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
charlie saint said:
oh ho like that, how much u spent on that and the 1.8TB - what brand? how does it differ from the ori one?

what else to do to lighten the engine and make it run smoother & not feel so heavy..
well...SGTI 1.8 TB siemens..cost me RM 150 with my hose together...
then PNP..cost me RM 850.....

which mean ...my car build more torque thn normal...ofcourse...HP increase as well..

so ca rmore torque means press less....something like Tekan Jalan...

sn_ting

Known Member
May 24, 2006
snting.blogspot.com
charlie saint said:
dont use bosch la, what ever model it is, 4 head ka, single head ka, got the info that bosch got problem in every batch...meaning that there will be 1 kong in every 4 spark plugs. and yes, platinium is much better than the bosch.

dunno what u mean by "engine running lean" coz i never feel staisfied with mine as its vibrate like hell and so shameful it is almost feel like an iswara. you can feel the steering wheel GEGAR during idling and stationery. dunnjo whether it is the bushing or what else, but, for now, i just ignore it...as long as it can move without burdening me so much, then kira ok lah.

sori la brader, what is PNP? not so good in terms, la...the front lips, RM50 for the whole lips or the replacable part only? i wanted to steal but kesian la, if that guy oso facing the same problem with us. i tot mine was oso stolen la...any suggestion o alternative and prettier front bumper/spoiler?
some said the car vibrate because of the timing is too low...try to clean the TB..i think it will help...

for bumper...i like the promote with air difusser ...

charlie saint

Nov 16, 2006
sean, sgti 1.8 TB if installed in wiSE, does need to ejas a bit on tuning or just plug n play?

sn_ting

Known Member
May 24, 2006
snting.blogspot.com
sean...i tot the WiSE ecu cannot touch one?

charlie saint

Nov 16, 2006
sean, anywhere particular in TB adjustment. i know this one guy in batu 3, shah alam, he said he can do it, he even got his demo car for testimony!

saw him won 3rd place in batu kawan few years back using standard ekzos! h convert wira 1.3 to 1.5...with some blue printing on the engine...

charlie saint

Nov 16, 2006
recently my radiator fan produce loud noise. when i check with a fren at proton edar, he said "which radiator brand u r using?"...wah like that means so many brands in one car model and our WiSE become UNIQUE from one another....troublesome to find spare part oso!

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
charlie saint said:
sean, anywhere particular in TB adjustment. i know this one guy in batu 3, shah alam, he said he can do it, he even got his demo car for testimony!

saw him won 3rd place in batu kawan few years back using standard ekzos! h convert wira 1.3 to 1.5...with some blue printing on the engine...
i think that should be MMC....not siemens...coz...i`m holding the PDT2000 doing tune for my self...whole day...can`t brake true...andyet...after i do setting on high rpm,....coz what?.....i took out the positive terminal from battery..then wait for 15min....and the put it back......then already back to normal...even after i set by PDT2000...all gone.

charlie saint

Nov 16, 2006
thats what i face during my early days using WiSE. even when doing the tuning at the authorized proton edar and eon dealer, the result is still the same...like no tuning at all, but they still charge RM100+++ for TB cleaning and "tuning". then i go to my fren in shah alam, clean all those thingy and guess what he said? "just clean up the TB, the siemens system cannot be adjusted" but at the end of the day after so many cleanin done, the TB need to be changed, totally!

where to get good SGTi spare parts for our WiSE?

sn_ting

Known Member
May 24, 2006
snting.blogspot.com
charlie saint: how often u clean ur TB? how come so fast rosak one?wat's ur mileage?

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
charlie saint said:
thats what i face during my early days using WiSE. even when doing the tuning at the authorized proton edar and eon dealer, the result is still the same...like no tuning at all, but they still charge RM100+++ for TB cleaning and "tuning". then i go to my fren in shah alam, clean all those thingy and guess what he said? "just clean up the TB, the siemens system cannot be adjusted" but at the end of the day after so many cleanin done, the TB need to be changed, totally!

where to get good SGTi spare parts for our WiSE?
luckyly..i didn`t pay anything for using..the PDT2000...hahaha

siemens part actually..hard to get from chop shop in good condition..coz..normally..siemens part can last longer then MMC...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys

Iv been trying to buy hydraulic jacks and rigid racks. . But I have no idea where to get them. .
Is anyone selling or know where to get these kind of items??

Thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience