Wira SE 1.5MT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

charlie saint

Nov 16, 2006
no, the TB is ok now, its that my pomen said, at the end, after so much "cuci" kena tukar jugak...i used to ask other pomen if we can use mivec TB, he said CANNOT! dunno y la...

im doing 87K now and in the middle of testing the lube i bought from a fren, last time i did 8K without changing lube & oil filter, now i'm going for 10K km! for now its still feels good....

well, lucky u sean, dont have to pay for that tuning...hihihi...last time in one year alone (first year of using WiSE) i did almost 10 tuning & cuci...imagine la dia punya kos...and this clever service outlet keep doing this as if they are soooooo expert, so loi ....

sn_ting

Known Member
May 24, 2006
snting.blogspot.com
wat kind of lube u're using now?have u done any engine flush b4 changing new lube?currently i'm using Q8 semi

sn_ting

Known Member
May 24, 2006
snting.blogspot.com
Finally, i learned how to wash my own TB without paying money to EON. Actually i think no need to do tuning coz everytime after u wash the TB, somehow the ECU will auto reset unless there is some faulty on the sensor and u dunno which one then only send to EON for tuning. As far as i know there is nothing can be tune...

charlie saint

Nov 16, 2006
sn_ting,

long time so quite l...wanted to ask u, does spark plug brand determine the "api" and power to the car? i used ngk b4 and now trying the LUCAS...one pomen said LUCAS is recon plug, is it true? and if the "api" not that power, ou car will got underpower?

sn_ting

Known Member
May 24, 2006
snting.blogspot.com
sn_ting,

long time so quite l...wanted to ask u, does spark plug brand determine the "api" and power to the car? i used ngk b4 and now trying the LUCAS...one pomen said LUCAS is recon plug, is it true? and if the "api" not that power, ou car will got underpower?
Hey Dude...long time no see ya....i thought no one read this thread liaw...as far as i know... the plug brand do determine the "fire" of the plug.

My volker plug is white and thick fire compare to Denso iridium which is blue and thin fire when i test it last time.

when my 1st batch of volker was burn i temporarly use the bosch super4....i can felt the lost of power immediately after i changed it.

but i dunno about lucas lar....never heard b4...

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
erm..its not just the spark plug brand... its the material used and the technology too. coupled with a good set of plug cable....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So the producers given them money so they could buy convertibles and what ended up was everyone getting a BMW 325i convertible. Not suprising with the identical cars, but these cars have all sorts of histories, good and bad. Check out the suprise these guys got from their used cars. It's just a really good poke fun moment for them

YouTube - ‪1980s BMW...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience