Wira/Satria under car parts

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Definitely harsher than stock. You also get more feedback though.

Oh damn. If you didn't sell I'd be hearing on how stiff everything feels.

I had that on my mind. But it's gone. :driver:
PU more solid sure to be harsher. Not sure if they can damp the vibration too if they are more solid? But then noise should be better unless your car got many loose stuff already.....hhahhahahah

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
PU more solid sure to be harsher. Not sure if they can damp the vibration too if they are more solid? But then noise should be better unless your car got many loose stuff already.....hhahhahahah
Definitely harsher than stock. You also get more feedback though.

But it wont be as harsh as getting a new coilovers or sport springs right?

Does it improves the car's response and handling characteristics? Especially turning response. Got noticeable difference?

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But it wont be as harsh as getting a new coilovers or sport springs right?

Does it improves the car's response and handling characteristics? Especially turning response. Got noticeable difference?
Of course lah! Coil Overs and sports spring different thing altogether.....:rolleyes:

Well, to me it depends on how bad were the old ones. If equally good then the PU should be slightly better only. Of course if the old bushes are already worn then the difference can be great...:driver:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Of course lah! Coil Overs and sports spring different thing altogether.....:rolleyes:

Well, to me it depends on how bad were the old ones. If equally good then the PU should be slightly better only. Of course if the old bushes are already worn then the difference can be great...:driver:

So that means, other than having longer life span, there is no improvement in handling and all if the car is still new (with new OE bush)? :confused::confused:

Because the website says improvement in handling and steering response:confused::confused:

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
So that means, other than having longer life span, there is no improvement in handling and all if the car is still new (with new OE bush)? :confused::confused:

Because the website says improvement in handling and steering response:confused::confused:
Definitely an improvement over OEM bushes. Its stiffer for a start. So your feedback will be sharper than OEM bushes. Be careful of noise though.
The rear has so many creaks I have no idea where they come from. :rofl:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
What noise you referring to? The NVH hoise?:confused:
not sure abt superpro but some whom have installed cheapo pu bush complaint abt
squeaky2 here and there esp from the rear.

with a bit harder bush,u will get more feedback and quicker response.

if u read one of my post somewhere in zth u will know that i used to replace my waja's rear arb link bush with teflon type.thats rigth...superhard teflon.
the result is amazing...the rear felt more tied down on corner.however,that put too much stress on the link and the link snap 2-3 times.now,back on oe rubber again.

if u want to improve the response on yr car then bush is one way to do it but i rather kept the stock bush and get a better rubber and sone bar.bar will a problen for u as i read on another topic.
why bar? its a no maintenance thing.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
not sure abt superpro but some whom have installed cheapo pu bush complaint abt
squeaky2 here and there esp from the rear.

with a bit harder bush,u will get more feedback and quicker response.

if u read one of my post somewhere in zth u will know that i used to replace my waja's rear arb link bush with teflon type.thats rigth...superhard teflon.
the result is amazing...the rear felt more tied down on corner.however,that put too much stress on the link and the link snap 2-3 times.now,back on oe rubber again.

if u want to improve the response on yr car then bush is one way to do it but i rather kept the stock bush and get a better rubber and sone bar.bar will a problen for u as i read on another topic.
why bar? its a no maintenance thing.
Wow! too strong until something else give way. Looks like there is a limit to everything....:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
So you mean, they just replace all the bushes without changing the parts itself? Can you share the exact shop location/address?
Hokomotor in Batu Caves. How they actually replace the bushes is not really that clear to me. But most of these bushes don't require changes to parts it might be easier though to replace parts with new parts like replacing the arms but first changing the bush in the new arm.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Add silicone grease, SILICONE.
Some other grease make deteriorate rubber.
Wipe the joints to decrease creaks.
Unless the squeak is from the bushes....hahhahhaha

Yah! cannot use petroleum grease on rubber bushes.....:smokin:

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
Just get rough quotes from Hokomoto for my car, RM2100 to change for whole car, using superpro.. I think cheaper to change all mentioned by peterj before maybe?:

Front:
- 2 set lower arm bushes and ball joint (they do sell bush and ball joint only but mostly now shop sell whole set together with lower arm)
- 2X front stabilizer link
- 2X front anti roll bar bush or a.k.a coffin bush
- 2 set front absorber top mount with rubber
- 2 set front tie rod end,rack end and boots

Rear:
- 2 set rear lower arm bush, 1 set consist of 2
- 2 set rear upper control arm with bush
- 2 set rear toe arm with bush
- 2 set rear trailing arm bush (less likely to have problem but should check if wan do one go)
- rear antiroll bar bush a.k.a coffin bush and stabilizer link (mostly only wira 1.5 SE, satria 1.6 and above got ori rear antiroll bar, but do check yours who knows it is there)
- 2 set rear absorber mounting with rubber

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Just get rough quotes from Hokomoto for my car, RM2100 to change for whole car, using superpro.. I think cheaper to change all mentioned by peterj before maybe?:

Front:
- 2 set lower arm bushes and ball joint (they do sell bush and ball joint only but mostly now shop sell whole set together with lower arm)
- 2X front stabilizer link
- 2X front anti roll bar bush or a.k.a coffin bush
- 2 set front absorber top mount with rubber
- 2 set front tie rod end,rack end and boots

Rear:
- 2 set rear lower arm bush, 1 set consist of 2
- 2 set rear upper control arm with bush
- 2 set rear toe arm with bush
- 2 set rear trailing arm bush (less likely to have problem but should check if wan do one go)
- rear antiroll bar bush a.k.a coffin bush and stabilizer link (mostly only wira 1.5 SE, satria 1.6 and above got ori rear antiroll bar, but do check yours who knows it is there)
- 2 set rear absorber mounting with rubber
2 set front tie rod end,rack end and boots?
These are not bushes right?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all

I have a 1994 EG4 fully convert to eg6 interior + b18c type r spec99 engine with 4.785 gearbox. I wanted to know what is the market price for this car. Any ideas?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience