Wira evo 3.. JPJ... Need Help!

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
so any way to pass in 4wd ?? i know the ef2 honda have 4wd they change to vtec be come 2wd can pass ?? so any way to pass 2wd to 4wd ?? need help ??

joejef

Known Member
Sep 4, 2005
puchong
thanks

thanks bro for the info, its a relieve to hear that, i got another question, hows the fuel consumption like for a wira with evo3 engine, stock standard engine with 2 wheel drive. now im contemplating wheather to buy a wiralution or eg6, my budget is only +-30k, im gonna use this as a daily car, with power and looks. thanks again for sharing info

EVO3gsr

Known Member
Jul 22, 2005
KL
joejef said:
thanks bro for the info, its a relieve to hear that, i got another question, hows the fuel consumption like for a wira with evo3 engine, stock standard engine with 2 wheel drive. now im contemplating wheather to buy a wiralution or eg6, my budget is only +-30k, im gonna use this as a daily car, with power and looks. thanks again for sharing info

if u ask me....i wil go for EG6, wiralution maintenance wil bne slightly higher than EG if for daily drive...

EG6 wit B16A stock engine is noce to drive, maybe can do some minor upgrades

my 2 cent

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
EVO3gsr is rite

if u feel boring wif ur eg6,u can always change to B20B block n bolt on turbo
then ur eg6 will be a fast car
no matter at low rev or high rev

Last edited:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
but evo 3 standard already fast ohhh... at least 240 HP on 4WD lo... good for overtaking and tapau some idiot driver.....

EG6 maintenance is lower? don think so lo...drink fuel like water compare to 4G63T and most of the time the air compressor will go "boink". 4G63T doesn't drink fuel like no tomorrow lo unless u got a KING KONG left foot....

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
i owned both E3 n EG9 (b16a auto)

if compare FC, B16A auto fc wil be higher than E3 manual if u didnt control ur right foot......

one is Vtec and another one is Turbocharged, ask urself which one u prefer.....

Normaly ppl wil buyt E3, the reason WHY because it got turbo, got BOV sound...Pshh pshh.......ppl hear oso stim d....:_:

But come to car value, EG will gv u a better market value of coz...and for Wiralution, better dun mod so kaw.coz JPJ will kacau lo....

erm....not much to tel i think

my 2cent

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Actually... it is NOT ILLEGAL to transplant 1.3-->2.0. If u've read the JPJ rules and regulations before... it CAN be done. Its just a different procedure from cars that upgrade less than 25% of its original displacement. Needless to say, u'll have to go thru more hasstle to get it registered... thus the reason why people have to pay more 'duit kopi' to get it registered if its more than 25%.

If it was illegal... you would've NEVER get to register at all in the first place no matter how much u pay. Thats like paying the chief police officer to make robbing banks legal. Impossible.
These things are documented... you wouldn't have managed to get your engine registered if it really were illegal.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
yes bro,

for now i not sure how the jpj rules looks like....

few years back, few of my frens really convert from 1.3 wira to 2.0 evo engine....

but it take more than one month to register the engine la....

wat the runner do is 1.3-1.5, then 1.5-1.8 and then 1.8-2.0....

it bout 2-3months.....

the registration card really got the cop 'approved' with the new engine number written.

now i not sure stil can o not

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know any difference between straight-out pipes and pipes with box?
straight-out pipes will be more noisy? or eatin more petrol?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience