Why you changed car??

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Bro, even 43k or 46k also means you got budget to get these cars right? That's what I meant la.

Read Pomen_GTR post dulu la, itu baru kaya mutu keunggulan betul ma!
Yeah, we all already know Pomen_Gtr is kaya betullllllll x 100 :biggrin:

43k vs 46k.. doesn't mean budget at all. Old car sold off to put as downpayment, then loan amount same as my old car and just pay around the same amount of money. Where got budget? It's technically the same.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Buying the car using bank loan means the bank still the rightful owner to the car, until all money are paid off to the bank.
I think I better off drive a fully paid-up 2nd hand car, than a new car (and still servicing loan until cow comes home).

At least, it is debt free. I can use my money to upgrade my car, hahahaha

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You should buy the grand children too! :driver:
Would like to buy, but no RM and no donations......hahhahhahahhahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Buying the car using bank loan means the bank still the rightful owner to the car, until all money are paid off to the bank.
I think I better off drive a fully paid-up 2nd hand car, than a new car (and still servicing loan until cow comes home).

At least, it is debt free. I can use my money to upgrade my car, hahahaha
Different people different thinking. I am like you, prefer less debt, so all my cars except one are all used. I say used, because some not even 2nd, but 3rd.....lol
More over for the price of 2nd hand against new, I can get a bigger more comfortable car.
However like I mentioned some prefer new, probably status, less hassle, maybe afraid of break down and repairs etc. and best I can mod my used car till the bulls come home.....hhahhahahahhahah:biggrin:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
for me.. lazy to wait for foreman to fix my car, lazy to search for the parts..
at the end no money to buy a new one.. still stick with my 20 years old Kancil..hehe..
but when got new car still hand unable to control wanna to mod the car..hehehe (cantonese call fan cin)...

at the end the only reason to change a car is pocket a lot liao, want to kering a bit...

josephlauby

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
Penang
My list of cars,

1. Proton Iswara (Changed cause too old already and parts starting to fail. Traded in with for RM5k to purchase Myvi)
2. Perodua Myvi EZi (Purchased new but after about 3years, getting too small even with just a family of 3. Still have the car but bought a Proton Inspira)
3. Proton Inspira 2.0E CVT (My current ride. Chose the Inspira as it was a real steal. Which car in the market in 2012 has Auto-Cruise, Auto-Headlights On/Off, Auto-Wipers, a 2.0 engine, CVT 6-speed with shifters for sub RM80k brand new?)

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Itu baru org kaya betul la! :biggrin:

Wah so good you can tell off your wife like that ha!
because she can't afford new car...so she got to use whatever i gave her :love:

Like bro. pomen will just keep in collection. My daughter loves it too.....:driver:
Yeah, we all already know Pomen_Gtr is kaya betullllllll x 100 :biggrin:

43k vs 46k.. doesn't mean budget at all. Old car sold off to put as downpayment, then loan amount same as my old car and just pay around the same amount of money. Where got budget? It's technically the same.

where got roti kaya.... my car all cheap cheerfull and the one i can do own maintenance one...... and manufacturing year also before year 2000....

cause cheap.....

not a fan of modern computer gizmo car where i cant do maintenance work without depending on computer :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
because she can't afford new car...so she got to use whatever i gave her :love:

where got roti kaya.... my car all cheap cheerfull and the one i can do own maintenance one...... and manufacturing year also before year 2000....

cause cheap.....

not a fan of modern computer gizmo car where i cant do maintenance work without depending on computer :biggrin:
Ya my wife also cannot afford any car but I can never tell her off like that wor! She wouldn't even let me buy any car I want!

Even cheap cars if keep adding still kaya la!
- total value keep getting up,
- always pay cash coz old cars,
- means also got big space at home to keep many cars, like big bungalow, right!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
My list of cars,

3. Proton Inspira 2.0E CVT (My current ride. Chose the Inspira as it was a real steal. Which car in the market in 2012 has Auto-Cruise, Auto-Headlights On/Off, Auto-Wipers, a 2.0 engine, CVT 6-speed with shifters for sub RM80k brand new?)
Erm.. Proton Preve?

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
Erm.. Proton Preve?
At the time of proton updates on Inspira (all 2.0 got auto wiper/headlight, paddle shift, and so on), preve have been launched....

Definitely josephlauby miss on Preve which have bigger boots, better handling, better safety and better performance...

And more problems too....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya my wife also cannot afford any car but I can never tell her off like that wor! She wouldn't even let me buy any car I want!

Even cheap cars if keep adding still kaya la!
- total value keep getting up,
- always pay cash coz old cars,
- means also got big space at home to keep many cars, like big bungalow, right!
Total value when purchase is quite a lot, but depreciated not much left. Like my Hyundai bought 30k now probably 4k left....:sleep:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Better keep the hyundai if like that.
With 4k, we can no longer buy a new kapchai with this kinda money.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Better keep the hyundai if like that.
With 4k, we can no longer buy a new kapchai with this kinda money.
Yup, keeping as spare car. My wife's office just change office bike. They bought 125cc one cost like RM20k already....:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Everyone!
It has indeed been a while since i last posted anything here. Been kinda busy with other stuff and such. Without further delay, i bring to you today a 7 year old car that has been neglected by the previous owner. A client contacted me and asked if i could help restore the exterior of this car to shape after he purchased it 2nd hand. I couldn't resist the challenge once i got to see the condition that the car was in. I'll let the pictures do the talking:

Upon arrival...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience