Why my DVD player doesn’t play movies?

megancheung

Apr 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
It doesn't play any DVD’s prerecorded and recorded by me personally. I have changed the settings several times but still the same. It just says "loading disc..." then says no disc
It plays audio CDs fine, but it should play DVDs it is a DVD player.
Here is my car DVD player what I brought two weeks ago:
Kia Sportage car DVD player
Does anyone know if there is any way to watch iPod movies on the DVD player in the car?

Apr 17, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I'm assuming the pre-recorded dvd's (bought one's) play ok on a dvd player connected to a tv, if so check if there is a switch on the dvd unit where you can select "PAL", "PAL" is the video system or standard we use here in Aust, also check the units menu/setup to see if "PAL" is selected.

megancheung

Apr 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I'm assuming the pre-recorded dvd's (bought one's) play ok on a dvd player connected to a tv, if so check if there is a switch on the dvd unit where you can select "PAL", "PAL" is the video system or standard we use here in Aust, also check the units menu/setup to see if "PAL" is selected.
it was selected,so i confused that why the dvd player does not play movies?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am confused with this spec frm mivec. Has no clock and aircond as the dash comes with std analogue aircond. Based from what i read its rally spec. How much is this engine in halfcut. What are the problems that we face having this engine transplanted.
:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience