Why Good People Always Die Young?

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
Ever wonder why many of the rich, famous and upcoming celebrities are all die young? Just to name a few... Kurt Cobain, Bruce Lee, Sudirman, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley etc and the recent case, our beloved Steve Irwin who brought a new life in documentary show.

And most of these celebrities caused of death are remained unknown. Some say Kurt Cobain died coz of drugs, murdered, comitted suicide bla bla bla.

Maybe God needs them in heaven... any thought of it guys?

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
I dont think there's a saint or a god in ZTH can answer ure question.

Human life has comes and goes, birth & death .. it doesnt matter early or later. Once the punchcard has been stampped, we need leave the place. U cant argue wif ure boss by not going after finish ure work... u still want to stay back in the office even u have finished it? .. such a great person ure .. ;)

cheers!

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
infernal: accurate, Kurt Cobain committed suicide by shotgun .. he has personal problems which has left the earth with him. Who knows, he didnt inform anyone the cause ;)

JacEk: "and upcoming celebrities are all die young?" .. funny question, ... i wonder how Paris Hilton will die ;)

junsupra

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
Not all good things come with fame mar... They're still human anyway. Just like the Def Leppard guitarist... he had that alcohol issue. *sigh*

ever

Aug 27, 2006
hi june, my husband asked me the same question this morning.. why do good and talented people die so young...
well... i think that death happens to anyone.. old and young, talented and not so talented, etc.. the thing is that, we do not know of the other deaths is simply because they are not famous and their death are not publicised.

Bad people, not famous people, old people die as well but nobody talks about it, media does not publicised it, cos there is no reason to. We will never know of our tomorrows for sure.

But there are great people who die at old age, for example, Mother Theresa. Is a great loss too but people accept it better because she is old..

well.. this is just my two cents worth.. :)

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Firstly I don't exactly think all the people you name were saints.

Secondly, you're just looking at a minority. There is still a huge number of people that are doing good. It's just people take them for granted while they are still alive. Sadly through their deaths only do we reflect on the good they have done and will no longer be around to do.

Thirdly, it's not that bad people don't die young as well. To some, one of lifes missions is to leave a positive mark on others. No one remembers how cash rich you were as much as they remember how you enriched their lives. How you will be remembered afterall depends on how many lives you have touched. Steve Irwin as an example touched the lives of many because he was dedicated to his cause and this was highlighted through the widest medium of them all, the television. There are other conservationists that do as much but don't receive much acclaim because they aren't on TV. Having said that, Stevo was a great man.

Last edited:

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
Why have u written ppl like monroe??kurt cobain??elvis?? These are/were not role models..they were mere celebrities..

Mother Teresa did not die young nor did Mahatma Gandhi.

If u wanna talk about if they died young, include Malcolm X, and Martin Luther King...but they were assasinated..totally different story..

Nelson Mandela is still alive!..These are true role models..

This thread is pointeless..as u are generalising a statement that cannot be proven.

Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Okei. Very subjective topic. How about narrowing it down a little? Maybe something narrower like...

Where can I get nice, soft and hot roti canai?
hahahah

Back to the issue.
I'd say that perhaps many of them didn't take care of their health? Let's not mention about those who died due to accidents. That's why now a days, there's so many people who are health conscious now but yet, health has kinda became unpredictable. There are those who are healthy who exercises regularly, but still drop dead cos of heart failure, which happens to be one of the top killers today. Yet again, maybe they did some health damaging stuff before they started their regular exercise.

I guess we won't know till we know the entire story as to why some people die before they get old.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
ekekekek .. kelvin, i realise tat too.

ehaab, if its true tat good people died young and early, i think Mother Theresa, Mahatma Gandhi-Ji, Malcolm-X, n M. Luther King has something bad things in the background which public dont know ... ;) .. issit? .. haha

actually, its nature and the "punch card" system ive told earlier. when ure time is over, u need to go..

its not for someone who have done good or bad. Health is also another criteria to be maintained in lifecycle, tats been elaborated by our friend satria_95.

Queen Elizabeth is still alive, Nelson Mandela is there .. so? .. mmm... tat means their punchcard is till empty .. ;)

Cheers!