Why We Don Have Girl Friends?

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
being confidence does not mean u have to ACT tough....be as tough as u can doesn't mean anything...it can only hurt yourself..sometimes, gals like those who can express themselves well...those guys of expressions and brave enough to show their tears...hehe..like andy lau said, it's ok for a guy to cry~~hehehe..

but, gals' demand for confident guys are more into their attitude, their characters, their posture, gesture, physically...mentally as well~
confident in another word means, look good, feel good about themselves...
it's hard to find guy who look good and feel good about themselves, some of those might be in their best business suit but their best is in their khakis and cap....so, it's all about the feeling from the inside....

it's ALL about being yourself..and being TRUE to yourself...
(dont force yourself to do things dat u dont like or u cant do it...just because u wanna impress a gal...it's no difference than, being a 'geek' who tried so hard to get a gal's attention)

*my 2cents*(should be helpful enough for any guys with or wthout gf~!!)

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
feel good bout your "member" ... dont worry if bikingal thinks your member is small... as long as u have one.. and functioning.. be proud of it. hahahaha.

j/k.

junsupra

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
What BG said is true lo...

But sometimes I notice that when a girl really likes a guy... he doesn't want that girl. I asked a guy friend why??? He said ''Too easy la, no fun." WTF!!!

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
junsupra said:
Some guys are just too choosy too! Hehe
same can be said for girls lahhhh... assuming a girl and a guy go shopping for clothes...

from my experience, most guys already know what they want before looking for it. they take maybe 30 mins to find what they want, pay and leave. (of course nowadays, some guys have been injected with female genes and are known as metrosexual hehe. these dudes take longer).

girls on the other hand, have to cover the whole complex before consulting her friends which fits her better or looks better on her. if her friends say she looks fat in one, she will choose another. this process continues until her committee of friends come to an agreement. by that time, complex tutup.

what do you all reckon?:regular_smile:

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
bikinigal said:
being confidence does not mean u have to ACT tough....be as tough as u can doesn't mean anything...it can only hurt yourself..sometimes, gals like those who can express themselves well...those guys of expressions and brave enough to show their tears...hehe..like andy lau said, it's ok for a guy to cry~~hehehe..

but, gals' demand for confident guys are more into their attitude, their characters, their posture, gesture, physically...mentally as well~
confident in another word means, look good, feel good about themselves...
it's hard to find guy who look good and feel good about themselves, some of those might be in their best business suit but their best is in their khakis and cap....so, it's all about the feeling from the inside....

it's ALL about being yourself..and being TRUE to yourself...
(dont force yourself to do things dat u dont like or u cant do it...just because u wanna impress a gal...it's no difference than, being a 'geek' who tried so hard to get a gal's attention)

*my 2cents*(should be helpful enough for any guys with or wthout gf~!!)
i agree with everything that you've said. now you'll see some of the guys on here thinking they can get laid with angelina jolie! all confident liao!:regular_smile:

decision making skills are also really important lah. i have friend who is really 'lalang' and it's annoying. "anywhere lah", "anything lah", "see how lah".

junsupra

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
I don't know... I don't shop much. Only for chinese new year or a special occassion. But can't compare shopping to relationshipy stuff mar.

BG - I also asked my girl friends, "I know you like him... so why you still treating him like that?" their reply was "If I give in too easily, he wont appreciate me."

-_-''

Last edited:

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
yea...agree...i had a few frens said the same thing too...

and when there's gals who jual mahal, guys will say, it's too tough...broke their own confidence....macam mana wanna succeed in courting business???haihz....

agree gals?
junsupra said:
What BG said is true lo...

But sometimes I notice that when a girl really likes a guy... he doesn't want that girl. I asked a guy friend why??? He said ''Too easy la, no fun." WTF!!!

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
hmm...BG...i guess ur main point is "be who we are...and no to act like someone else to impress a girl.."....and my view is...u do hav a point...coz for me..if the girl fall for the guy who act like someone else..she dun like the real him..but the fake him..no meaning oso if together...lalala...i dunno wut i m talkin bout

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
true also lor ''be ur self''
but im always my self ony lack the confidence ony lor hehe
hope theres nice girl dont look at guys confidence

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
is this a new club for mens who are single? If it is.......i think i just made myself qualified to join here..... :sad_smile:

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
mm..confidence are not made up....
confidence is within urself...
try to look at things dat make u feel comfortable, make u feel confidence...

sometimes, small little things dat make u feel confidence can boost ur own confidence level...example like ....
probably u r confidence of ur 'education' about cars, u'll automatically feel comfortable when it comes to talk about cars, same applies when this can make u feel confidence...

so, no worry, the point is just b who u are and do things u r comfortable wit...u might not knw, a gal might be interested in u once they saw ur eyes sparkle with confidence when u talk about cars....probably u'll be in luck if u 'happened' to help a gal in distress when her car broke down...mm...u might not know...God knows~~dat's ur luck~~!!

kelvio said:
true also lor ''be ur self''
but im always my self ony lack the confidence ony lor hehe
hope theres nice girl dont look at guys confidence

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is the TPS Sensor for Mitsubishi 4G18 engine can be buy separately , cause mine went kaput , hesitation on certain degree of throttle,unstable idle sometime as low as 400rpm sometime as high as 1100rpm & drink fuel like thr is no tomorrow , I check the sensor by using multimeter and found out sometime there is a loss of continuity on certain degree of throttle opening & asked a SpareParts shop regarding this sensor , they say it come as a whole throttle assembly including the IACV Stepper...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience