Nov 20, 2006
JB
maybe the rider fell asleep... hehehe

Bump: maybe the rider fell asleep... hehehe

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
eh,wait....whn dat EG was still running d K20,it's already putting down 300whp,right?w d K24?so did it run w d K20 or K24?

race_parts

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2009
blogspot.com
For guys like us from the 90's motorsport sure you would remember people like VTEC Fei lou or Tai Tau meng ....... but seems to be quiet now...

Then comes Soh Fook...then AMOIL .... now leh ? During that time when parts were scarce its really down to skills and experiment ,but now with easy access to parts...anyone can be a VTEC king !!!!

By the way , one of my tuner fren , who used to work in a top workshop in SUnway did make a B16B engine with Skunk parts and after dyno tunes , and he sent his results to Skunk and even they are amazed with the results ! He is still doing tuning part time only.....

Bump: For guys like us from the 90's motorsport sure you would remember people like VTEC Fei lou or Tai Tau meng ....... but seems to be quiet now...

Then comes Soh Fook...then AMOIL .... now leh ? During that time when parts were scarce its really down to skills and experiment ,but now with easy access to parts...anyone can be a VTEC king !!!!

By the way , one of my tuner fren , who used to work in a top workshop in SUnway did make a B16B engine with Skunk parts and after dyno tunes , and he sent his results to Skunk and even they are amazed with the results ! He is still doing tuning part time only.....

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
AFAIK,Feilo Vtec n Tai Tau Meng is still ard.......Feilo is no more in Klang Valley n Tai Tau Meng tunes alot of Hondatas lately,dats wat i heard lar.......
but in order 2 b famous nowadays,u need alot of cash or customers who r cash rich......
good example like Tung Chun,GT Auto,JC Racing.....
awww come on...w.out all d money,how d heck did they build such high-powered race cars,right?but of course u can't deny these ppl haf all d relevant tuning skills too.....
if only parts r cheaper thn mayb i can haf sumthg like them too..hahahah

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fitting a tyre on a wheel is easy. To stretch a narrower than suitable tyre to a wider wheel require a different set of skills as the regular practice will prove almost impossible. This exploding propane technique is one of the many homemade ways to stretch a tyre onto a wider wheel. Though we'd not recommend anyone trying without proper safety measures.

If you care to understand the culture, when it's all about stance, stretched tyres can really compliment and complete the look of a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience