Who Know Where Can Make The Wide Bodykit Of Kenari?

honz

Sep 19, 2005
Tawau
who can give me some idea for wide bodykit of kenari? and kenari can install tht Lenso Maglite 15" x 7" rim? TQ

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
taiko...ready made wan u can make the sard wide bodykit.....or either buy the wheel arch lo...that makes it look wider a little.

Btw a 7'' can fit...but some mod must be done inside ur mud guard.U'll may need to hit the curve deeper so the wheel wun sangkut when u turn...and also for the wheel arch...(just my 2cents...me newbie only)

sard widebody on RS

honz

Sep 19, 2005
Tawau
TQ DJgErm..... If Do Like tht wide bodykit arround how much malaysia money? did i can get the silk wide bodykit?

honz

Sep 19, 2005
Tawau
Anyone can tell me where can get the wide bodykit system, i now at pj selangor, i donno which shop can get the price n can help make the custom wide bodykit, TQTQ

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
ehm..the widebody not cheap lo.I m pj kia also.Btw u can try sunway,Ask bumi fiber,Daiichi,Grandpire and racing fit lo...u ask and see....but it'll be quite costy..btw for the silk ar...i saw silks wit round wheel arch.it looks damn weird..better not..unless u wanna custom made (just my 1cent) :tongue:

Kyogezsho

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
da best place to do is at johor
thier kenari there is godlike ...
dun talk about those ah bengs but those really nice one .. make until very professional

hobcai

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
how is da price for da bk like picture ??! roughly la ??!

Kyogezsho said:
da best place to do is at johor
thier kenari there is godlike ...
dun talk about those ah bengs but those really nice one .. make until very professional

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys need some help ...... i need to polish my sisters vios there car is 6 months old n the paint condition is quiet bad as my sister didnt take care of the car... there are alot of bird shit stain on the car which im trying to remove it with a cloth n polish ...but there are some part of the car which is affected my the aircond water and its causing the paint to change color :( and the front driver side door there is a key scratch ask u know kl there are alor of lifeless people who...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience