Anyone know how to modify Toyota Corolla AE101 Throttle body into Proton Wira 1.6XLi?

pciericagp

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Firstly I heard someone can modify toyota corolla ae101 throttle body and install in Proton Wira 1.6XLi. It can solve the whole throttle body problem of wira encountered previously. Any comment?

Secondly, I'm driving proton wira 1.6XLi (A) which using Mitsubishi 4G92 SOHC with 4G91 4th Speed OD Auto Gear Box (F4A212). My FC for full city driving was around 330KM ~ 360KM for 35.42 liter petrol. I think it was quite consume cause average let than 10KM per liter. My throttle body acceptable condition, not quite good. Sometime not stable. Hope to get somebody to solve the problem by install a toyota corolla ae101 throttle body into it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus out there,

I am currently facing a problem here, I have bought a mazda B8T 210 engine and it is in the midst of transfering it into my mazda astina.

The problem now is, the mechanic is facing a problem to help me lock the by welding the gearbox in order to become a 2wd. He has send to some machining shop but he told me its gonna leak and wont last long. So he say better source for TX3 or a b6 gb.

Please Please Please helppppp! Its been 3 months already.:dontknow:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience