Who is this person?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
well conversation is like this.

Me: Hi Malaysia Airlines, I want to clarify on the prices on the senior citizens? (i want to know bcoz i am helping my aunties to book a ticket, senior citizen get 50% off !!!!)
MAS guy: Ok sure.
Me: I want to know how much is the price for senior citizen from flight x to y? (this time i am on the laptop checked on website RM220 last total)
Mas guy: Let me check. Ok senior citizen price is RM400.
Me: RM400?
Mas guy: Yes, we already gave discount from the real price.
Me: Wait so you telling me? Real price is not same with the price on the website?
Mas guy: That's correct sir.
Me: If the real price?
Mas guy: RM800.
Me: Why is it not stated on the website that the real price is RM800?
Mas guy:....... (quiet)
Me: Why it is not on the website then? (I asked again)
Mas guy: .... (no reply and then) Well sir, that is the website, if you want to make a booking you can make on the phone or go to the MAS counter. All prices in website are promo prices.
Me: I already know that on the booking part, but you did not answer my question on why the website is not showing the real price? I want to clarify before I make my booking.
Mas guy: .... (quiet)

Well, that's what i can remember. I did not scream or fight long bcoz no use, he is just a call centre dude.

Anyway like this cheating to senior citizens already...

My aunties dont want airasia after being mistreated badly there.

When call centre people keep quiet it usually means they think we are a dumbass. It is like cursing us but in a professional manner.

I actually don't get your problem. Online booking price is RM220, but phone booking is RM400. Err, so REJOICE ...

Online booking can give cheaper rates. This is to promote online booking to reduce phone traffic and to make booking faster.

When call centre people keep quiet it usually means they think we are a dumbass. It is like cursing us but in a professional manner.

I actually don't get your problem. Online booking price is RM220, but phone booking is RM400. Err, so REJOICE ...

Online booking can give cheaper rates. This is to promote online booking to reduce phone traffic and to make booking faster.

Online booking RM220, so senior citizen RM110.....:rofl:

Top Bottom