driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I have been puzzled by this blog sometime.. just want to know? is this another Mazidul in English?

malaysiaairlinesfamilies | The fights against Tony Fernandez for corrupting Malaysia Airlines

*if true he is from Malaysia Airlines, why the hell he did not help the airlines be better instead of being a keyboard warrior?
I can only say, when you are on top, lots will be lining up to bring you down. Yet if he said
he represents or from Malaysia Airlines, clearly is more of a rivalry statements?

Shemale in Cabin Crew? I read the 1st title and I wouldn't want to read more. Where is the photos?
Any Proof to back up his statements? or just saying to bring down Air Asia's reputation? :stupid:

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I can only say, when you are on top, lots will be lining up to bring you down. Yet if he said
he represents or from Malaysia Airlines, clearly is more of a rivalry statements?

Shemale in Cabin Crew? I read the 1st title and I wouldn't want to read more. Where is the photos?
Any Proof to back up his statements? or just saying to bring down Air Asia's reputation? :stupid:
He was actually referring to Sir Richard wasn't he? lol

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003

Bro SF I think he was referring to Richard Branson la:)

Anyway wiz regards to AA's so called reputation I think I wld agree wiz d writer...I had my share of problems wiz AA before...n believe me it wasn't a good one for both me n my family..

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
He was actually referring to Sir Richard wasn't he? lol
Bro SF I think he was referring to Richard Branson la:)

Anyway wiz regards to AA's so called reputation I think I wld agree wiz d writer...I had my share of problems wiz AA before...n believe me it wasn't a good one for both me n my family..
Weird when I was reading the time, no photos was uploaded. Now I understand what you guys meant :rofl: and what is the shemale thing meant.

Too bad not born rich, so I still require to fly AA for my holidays.....:smokin:
Sometimes if u compare Malaysia Airlines at times cheaper than Air Asia. Got to make comparisons.
Their so called Air Asia low rate flight, after add on other things is not the amount stated as low fair.

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
The thing about low cost carriers is, you need to plan your travels early. Way early as in 4, 5 months early. Then you'll benefit from the 'low cost' part.

If it's ad-hoc booking, then you'll definitely paying over the odds. That's when it's wiser to go with full fledged carriers like MAS.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The thing about low cost carriers is, you need to plan your travels early. Way early as in 4, 5 months early. Then you'll benefit from the 'low cost' part.

If it's ad-hoc booking, then you'll definitely paying over the odds. That's when it's wiser to go with full fledged carriers like MAS.
Ya bought mine, so called low fair after add in taxes and etcs, sum up to about RM400+ a person to Bali if not wrong. So 2 people already RM900. can't remember or was it RM700 a person? :rofl:

And the trip was like half year before the date. So, when we about to go, 1 month before got
tsunami pula :banghead:

Still went but didnt stay near beaches hotel.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
From what i read in his blog..

he is talking about BN n Anwar Ibrahim whom he calls "BABI"

overall i think he is one of those cybertroopers who tries to win other hearts n then shows his colours, something like mazidul

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Yup, the nearer the date the more expensive...

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Sometimes if u compare Malaysia Airlines at times cheaper than Air Asia. Got to make comparisons.
Their so called Air Asia low rate flight, after add on other things is not the amount stated as low fair.
Got, after add on, for MAS even more expensive. But must check the time also, MAS ones might be more convenient....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Cuz my friend compared once, as she had a feeling that MAS might be cheaper, after add everything MAS indeed cheaper than Air Asia. At times Air Asia is not always the cheapest even thought they did mention low fair.

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
Cuz my friend compared once, as she had a feeling that MAS might be cheaper, after add everything MAS indeed cheaper than Air Asia. At times Air Asia is not always the cheapest even thought they did mention low fair.
AirAsia can be like lucky draw or siapa-dulu-dia-dapat. One time I booked business class seats for three persons for New Dehli for a grand total of RM200 (RINGGIT MALAYSIA TWO HUNDRED ONLY). :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
AirAsia can be like lucky draw or siapa-dulu-dia-dapat. One time I booked business class seats for three persons for New Dehli for a grand total of RM200 (RINGGIT MALAYSIA TWO HUNDRED ONLY). :biggrin:
That's hell of a cheap....My Bali Trip for 2 already cost me RM700+

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
my cancelled trip to krabi cost rm500 for 2person...kenot refund :cry:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, One time my trip to BKK for 2 was Free. Long ago, those days got free tickets, now no more...at least got to pay tax etc....

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

That's hell of a cheap....My Bali Trip for 2 already cost me RM700+
Late booking?

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

my cancelled trip to krabi cost rm500 for 2person...kenot refund :cry:
Yup, the risk you got to take booking in advance....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, One time my trip to BKK for 2 was Free. Long ago, those days got free tickets, now no more...at least got to pay tax etc....

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Late booking?

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Yup, the risk you got to take booking in advance....
Ya 3 months in advance instead but during low fair promotion period.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
offtopic

I called Malaysia Airlines just now..

somehow what i notice, they MAS is doing AirAsia style hiding the real price..

i will go to the counter tomorrow to clarify on the tickets

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
offtopic

I called Malaysia Airlines just now..

somehow what i notice, they MAS is doing AirAsia style hiding the real price..

i will go to the counter tomorrow to clarify on the tickets
Online booking always have to see the last total.....:biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Online booking always have to see the last total.....:biggrin:
well conversation is like this.

Me: Hi Malaysia Airlines, I want to clarify on the prices on the senior citizens? (i want to know bcoz i am helping my aunties to book a ticket, senior citizen get 50% off !!!!)
MAS guy: Ok sure.
Me: I want to know how much is the price for senior citizen from flight x to y? (this time i am on the laptop checked on website RM220 last total)
Mas guy: Let me check. Ok senior citizen price is RM400.
Me: RM400?
Mas guy: Yes, we already gave discount from the real price.
Me: Wait so you telling me? Real price is not same with the price on the website?
Mas guy: That's correct sir.
Me: If the real price?
Mas guy: RM800.
Me: Why is it not stated on the website that the real price is RM800?
Mas guy:....... (quiet)
Me: Why it is not on the website then? (I asked again)
Mas guy: .... (no reply and then) Well sir, that is the website, if you want to make a booking you can make on the phone or go to the MAS counter. All prices in website are promo prices.
Me: I already know that on the booking part, but you did not answer my question on why the website is not showing the real price? I want to clarify before I make my booking.
Mas guy: .... (quiet)

Well, that's what i can remember. I did not scream or fight long bcoz no use, he is just a call centre dude.

Anyway like this cheating to senior citizens already...

My aunties dont want airasia after being mistreated badly there.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bro. Driftking,
Got to read fine print too. I remember I went to buy something else (Not air ticket) there is a 50% off for senior citizen but it is from list price. Some times promo price is cheaper....:banghead::banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo,

I'm using perdana V6TT(auto). My problem is when breaking at 100kmh or more, there is a big vibration on the front tyre as well as the steering wheel. That effect the controll of the car. I expect that my sport rim and tyre damaged, but i just change my tyre with light weight 16" sport rim few days ago; the problem still happend.

It's is because of engine mounting/drive shaft failure? Or my disc brake rotor not function effeceintly? So please help and advice.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience