which turbo to use..?

piggyracer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2005
PJ
Hey Mafiabear, heard you got a cool GTT recently...congrats and enjoy your ride! Now the dilemma begins on what to modify with so many options out there...its all part of the fun :biggrin:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Hey Mafiabear, heard you got a cool GTT recently...congrats and enjoy your ride! Now the dilemma begins on what to modify with so many options out there...its all part of the fun :biggrin:
Hey Piggyracer...been awhile haven't seen you bro. Still remember the 3 White Gtt's?

Welcome Mafiabear to the World of Pening Mods. Start of with checking all the wear & tear parts are in good condition, changing d turbo requires some other combo part to fully enjoy them such as injectors, metal head gasket, fuel pump and maybe clutch if still stock.

My choice for turbo would be the GT30 series...:driver:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
before pasang turbo and what not..compression test!!

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
White GTT reporting in......
Piggy, dun sell la.....exora is a failure. dun get it.
Driftmeister....3 white GTTs will always stay......hehe.:adore:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
White GTT reporting in......
Piggy, dun sell la.....exora is a failure. dun get it.
Driftmeister....3 white GTTs will always stay......hehe.:adore:
keke...for me just inner body shell still white colour only. Our heart and mind still one passion...

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
if u want a combi of power & response ... i would strongly suggest for HKS GT-PRO gt2835 ... pretty awesome ... but if u want for smthing much more potent ... go for PRO-S gt3037

again, everyting dpends on ur greens mate
yer lor, that why ur car very fast.....kikiki hks gt-progol gt 2835..kikiki:thefinger:

piggyracer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2005
PJ
Satigue & Drift : My baby has been sold :-( but I will always remember the 3 white GTTs. The only 3 manual white GTTs back then. It was really cool to be driving it together last time. Miss those TTs man. I was kididng with the Exora la Satigue...haha. Thinking of Estima but still asking myself if I can really drive a big "van" around..haha
Jaff already change to his custom colour long time ago....

Mafiabear: Sorry for hijacking your thread man...peace! Welcome to the world of endless mods...only possible with skylines!!! should I add, only white skylines...kidding!

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Satigue & Drift : My baby has been sold :-( but I will always remember the 3 white GTTs. The only 3 manual white GTTs back then. It was really cool to be driving it together last time. Miss those TTs man. I was kididng with the Exora la Satigue...haha. Thinking of Estima but still asking myself if I can really drive a big "van" around..haha
Jaff already change to his custom colour long time ago....

Mafiabear: Sorry for hijacking your thread man...peace! Welcome to the world of endless mods...only possible with skylines!!! should I add, only white skylines...kidding!
Then go for Veil Fire...nice and luxury looking van by Toyota! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Attachments

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
for a stock Gtt, i would highly recommend gt2835r or gt2871r.good for 460bhp. best for responds n midrange. bigger than that. ur gonna need bigger injectors, bigger afm, pfc, cams, etc..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any owners/drivers current using/used before about this 2 type of cars (Honda Civic 2.0 VS Toyota Altis 2.0) got any feedback/comment. wanna some ideas about this 2 type of car, hard to take decision buy which car better. Anyway thank first for any comment given.:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience