which garage give low price and quality services in sunway

SUJAAR AR RACING

Known Member
Mar 23, 2009
I would like to know which place around Sunway can offer good price and quality service for skyline gtr ?

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
those 2 criterias are a bit hard to come by....unless u know somebody there really well then maybe

how's the progress of your car mr gobiz?

SUJAAR AR RACING

Known Member
Mar 23, 2009
Normally some shop will try to take advantage regarding the price and their products ... some shop provide cheaper labour price...but service totally out.. some more use second grade products... Only experience customers can give accurate regarding the services and prices...so got anybody.... pls share your experiences...

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Normally some shop will try to take advantage regarding the price and their products ... some shop provide cheaper labour price...but service totally out.. some more use second grade products... Only experience customers can give accurate regarding the services and prices...so got anybody.... pls share your experiences...
It would be very subjective even from customers themselves.. If u have good rapport with the shop, more often than not the shop would be good to u lah..

I've been sending my cars to GT-Auto.. And in my honest opinion, their services are top notch at a price..

Though I know there are people with bad experiences.. So that's why I say it's very subjective..

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
I've been sending my cars to GT-Auto.. And in my honest opinion, their services are top notch at a price..
I agree, top notch service but pricey, you get what you pay for.

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
those 2 criterias are a bit hard to come by....unless u know somebody there really well then maybe

how's the progress of your car mr gobiz?
Hi Mr. Frootloops! We, the people who have seen your car, are still amazed by its awesomeness.

Seriously, please do come to the meetings arranged by Azmir so that the other skyline owners can drool over your car hehehe :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway, my car's build was delayed for quite some time when I was waiting for some parts to arrive from Australia. The parts finally arrived, then one gtr34 decided to come in for an engine out job...:mad::biggrin::biggrin:

At least today I witnessed the engine going back into that gtr34...it's really not that big a job to pop an engine back into the car :proud:

I've 'tiuueed' (cocok) my mechanic to finish it before CNY but knowing how these things go, it's probably mid-late Feb before it can finally drive out.

What to do, kedai bawah pokok je :biggrin:

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Actually I didn't understand his statement. He said got 2 R32 midnight purple.

Anyways, I send my car to Dtuning in Sri Damansara. Tak de la mahal mana, but if you don't mind bangla to work on your car, then it's decent. Hahahahahahhahahahahh

jessie

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Hi Mr. Frootloops! We, the people who have seen your car, are still amazed by its awesomeness.

Seriously, please do come to the meetings arranged by Azmir so that the other skyline owners can drool over your car hehehe :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway, my car's build was delayed for quite some time when I was waiting for some parts to arrive from Australia. The parts finally arrived, then one gtr34 decided to come in for an engine out job...:mad::biggrin::biggrin:

At least today I witnessed the engine going back into that gtr34...it's really not that big a job to pop an engine back into the car :proud:

I've 'tiuueed' (cocok) my mechanic to finish it before CNY but knowing how these things go, it's probably mid-late Feb before it can finally drive out.

What to do, kedai bawah pokok je :biggrin:

I know the feeling...my advice DO NOT "Tiu" the mechanic....you may regret later.......have you ever tried to fix the car yourself, then you know sometimes things can take time, one missing screw can fuck uo the whole day...also the workshop cannot stop cars coming in...so the big job gets pushed back.....unless you are changing to a jun or tomei engine, then your car will be done first...becoz they want to to "test" the engine :confused: My theory more R34 skyline owners these days are not so loaded...........

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Eh.. I thought gobiz will be doing his 32 midnite purple.. Got another 32 in midnite purple kaa?
Speak of the devil...I saw 1 purple r32 next to Samurai racing today...was in a hurry so couldn't find out more or take pics....or was it blue?:confused:

Actually I didn't understand his statement. He said got 2 R32 midnight purple.

Anyways, I send my car to Dtuning in Sri Damansara. Tak de la mahal mana, but if you don't mind bangla to work on your car, then it's decent. Hahahahahahhahahahahh
Mr Ajmeer, why susa mau pahim? I juz saided wat if 2 r32 gtr chenged karer dari itu itam manis punyia lagi hijo punyia becomeing ze karer midnite porpley wannn...bukan not yet aledi done...juz konsiderin konsiderin oso maaaa...kapisch?

I know the feeling...my advice DO NOT "Tiu" the mechanic....you may regret later.......have you ever tried to fix the car yourself, then you know sometimes things can take time, one missing screw can fuck uo the whole day...also the workshop cannot stop cars coming in...so the big job gets pushed back.....unless you are changing to a jun or tomei engine, then your car will be done first...becoz they want to to "test" the engine :confused: My theory more R34 skyline owners these days are not so loaded...........
Hi Jessie sexy...actually I oso kidding maaa...where got I tiuu the mechanic...he's my good buddy oso...actually other people tiuu him maaa but I jaga hati dia maaaa.... he's got good heart oso maaa :proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A friend's Civic Type R got stolen fr his house. If you come across exceptionally low price Championship White CTR for sale with chassis no = FD2-1403860 & engine no = K20A5823991 & R serial no = 7339, pls report police & call owner @ +60123059210 Malaysia. Pls help spread the message. Tks a bunch!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience