which turbo to use..?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
if u want a combi of power & response ... i would strongly suggest for HKS GT-PRO gt2835 ... pretty awesome ... but if u want for smthing much more potent ... go for PRO-S gt3037

again, everyting dpends on ur greens mate
yer lor, that why ur car very fast.....kikiki hks gt-progol gt 2835..kikiki:thefinger:

piggyracer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2005
PJ
Satigue & Drift : My baby has been sold :-( but I will always remember the 3 white GTTs. The only 3 manual white GTTs back then. It was really cool to be driving it together last time. Miss those TTs man. I was kididng with the Exora la Satigue...haha. Thinking of Estima but still asking myself if I can really drive a big "van" around..haha
Jaff already change to his custom colour long time ago....

Mafiabear: Sorry for hijacking your thread man...peace! Welcome to the world of endless mods...only possible with skylines!!! should I add, only white skylines...kidding!

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Satigue & Drift : My baby has been sold :-( but I will always remember the 3 white GTTs. The only 3 manual white GTTs back then. It was really cool to be driving it together last time. Miss those TTs man. I was kididng with the Exora la Satigue...haha. Thinking of Estima but still asking myself if I can really drive a big "van" around..haha
Jaff already change to his custom colour long time ago....

Mafiabear: Sorry for hijacking your thread man...peace! Welcome to the world of endless mods...only possible with skylines!!! should I add, only white skylines...kidding!
Then go for Veil Fire...nice and luxury looking van by Toyota! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Attachments

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
for a stock Gtt, i would highly recommend gt2835r or gt2871r.good for 460bhp. best for responds n midrange. bigger than that. ur gonna need bigger injectors, bigger afm, pfc, cams, etc..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo everyone,
i'm using vr4 engine,using 510 injectors,and a slickly bigger turbine.my problem is my car idiling not in smooth condition,sometimes engine die when i turn on my air-cond during idling,if i off aircond sometimes it will hav the same problem also.izzit something to do wif my ecu?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience