which one better...make a girl cum faster..or man last longer..

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
sounds horny n corny... :cool:

jeffblazed said:
well baby thats my trademark with the girls......end of the day.....the girls will saying like....jeff how did you make me cum somany times....(just bragging...damn high.now with bos in jb..)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
jeff so perasan. Maybe he is good...:p

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
I think my approach is more effective.

It's not how MANY times she comes, it's how HARD she comes.

Quality pwns quantity.

QuickShift

Known Member
Apr 16, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Wah so many wanabe p*ssy expert on this thread; maybe they're all mostly females. Come on which one of you all there?

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
malaysia
jeffblazed said:
well baby thats my trademark with the girls......end of the day.....the girls will saying like....jeff how did you make me cum somany times....(just bragging...damn high.now with bos in jb..)
err, Mr. Jeff. To some gals, it's way much more satisfying for them just to come once and same times you came with them. It's the feel inside that makes them felt that they are good enough to make you come and not hanging there playing sex god without coming for an hour.

Same thing goes to you, dont you felt its so much more satisfying to know that you are able to satisfy your partner? Your partner think the same way. She keep cuming and it takes you forever to cum, thats makes her felt like a pork with a hole.

Sex is not only about how many times you makes her cum. See satisfaction from many others angle Mr. Sex God!

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Crashvenom said:
err, Mr. Jeff. To some gals, it's way much more satisfying for them just to come once and same times you came with them. It's the feel inside that makes them felt that they are good enough to make you come and not hanging there playing sex god without coming for an hour.

Same thing goes to you, dont you felt its so much more satisfying to know that you are able to satisfy your partner? Your partner think the same way. She keep cuming and it takes you forever to cum, thats makes her felt like a pork with a hole.

Sex is not only about how many times you makes her cum. See satisfaction from many others angle Mr. Sex God!
This is proven again you're experienced. :p

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guyz...got some info 'bout detailing service price for WAJA at carnauba autospa to share wif u guyz....check below :

Dear Arief,

Your vehicle Proton Waja falls under the compact category. There are two types of 1 off care detailing service you can choose from.

Options
Autospa Premium (1 off care detailing service) - RM 325.00 (mixture of products-imec, meguairs & zymol)
Autospa Prestige (1 off care detailing service) - RM 550.00 (all zymol products)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience