which one u guy's prefer.. chery or proton..

katak_pisang

Oct 11, 2006
Selangor
hi guys.. just want to ask opinion and some experience from u all about chery easter and proton exora bold.. it seem like they in the same category (7 seater) and its price below rm100k.. so i hope that u guys can give some thought and help me to make a decision.. thanks guys...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Proton, by FAR! The fit and finish quality of Cherry is just so horrible that I'd not even use a Cherry even if some one give it to me for free!
But compared to Exora, I choose Nissan Grand Livina, cuz I don't yet trust Proton quality. The Livina seems outdated compared to Exora but I trust the quality & reliability of the Nissan engine a lot more than Proton's, plus all the other stuff as well. The Livina is also very fuel efficient, 1ltr can cover 12-13kms. It's also comfortable enough, and has decent handling for that kind of car (MPV). It's just not as spacious as the Exora, but it's also a much lighter car.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Exora bold CPS..with the turbo? Far better than cherry.. I had a ride on Cherry..it 'wobbles' on highway...so scary...Exora quality is good. plus its very spacious inside compare to grand livina..

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
exora bold...light turbo
heard +ve comment from a few friends...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
What is your budget? Let's see what you can choose...

1. Proton Exora
2. Perodua Alza
3. Chery Easter
4. Toyota Avanza
5. Nissan Grand Livina
6. Toyota Innova

What else ar?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
What is your budget? Let's see what you can choose...

1. Proton Exora
2. Perodua Alza
3. Chery Easter
4. Toyota Avanza
5. Nissan Grand Livina
6. Toyota Innova

What else ar?
I don't think you can buy a new Innove for less than 100k.

7. Wish recon / 2nd hand

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Unless he gets the the Manual Innova xD RM97K or the E spec which is RM102K slightly higher...

Chevy I heard a lot of bad feedback as well. No pick up, and the door rubbers are poorly done. Can see the workmanship
is not that good if u really inspect the interior. Design is superb for the outside I must say.

I guess for reliability and quality, I would pick Nissan Livina even it is a bit narrow for the seatings. Either that, Exora Bold
would be nice since it comes with turbo xD...

Taro11

May 20, 2009
shah alam
If you have big family better Exora lol...If you got 2 kids to me Livina would be better...just my opinion...:wavey:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
There is no crash test report for Chery Eastar to be found anywhere...except in accident news. Chery had disastrous result for its A15 in EuroNCAP crast test many years ago, but hope they have made major improvement on the safety aspect. Now China has their own C-NCAP crash test from 2006 but Easter as not covered.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
exora cps for sure. chery has a very weak after sales support especially the parts...cos their engine keep changing....no fixed supplier

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since out side is so much of model for weber i not really understand for those weber.. just wan sum sharing here for let me know more .. bcoz i veli intereted in weber topic.. wats the diff DCOE DCFN i forget the name just tell me wat the diff between that.. and sum is twin weber some is single.. wat the diff also? for a 1.3 carbie.. is perfect suitable is which weber? after using the weber wat is the topspeed? and 0-100km/h? i really interesting in weber.. thxxx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience