Which Management?

Force Performance

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Borneo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkl View Post
E-manage vs PS , price to tuning capability abviously i will take the emanage
PS price is over 1k rite ? isnt the price ridiculous bro for something that has not much features , the safc neo would have more tuning points also compared to the PS

but u should know alwiz , its the tuner that makes the car fly
giving emanage to a useless tuner makes no advantage over ps powersport with a great tuner , ps management i would say is a simple piggyback , maybe if u have a slight mild modded car then it will be suitable , its ur choice , if u have an idea of modifying , turbocharging extremely, changing injector and such, just stay away from PS

Qoute:
Originally Posted by Vteckiller View Post
poor PS kena burn...but i guess its true!fact!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:stupid:The true fact is: Probably PS PowerSport often not the first product to be used, perhaps it will be the last tuning gadgets for those users listed as below:

* A nearly 2 years Microtec MT tuned grey Toyota Celica with bolt on turbo in the 2ZZ VVTL-i engine is a far compare to the perfect 240hp tuned PS management within 2 days jobs.

* A nearly 2 years Haltech tuned orange Fiat coupe with cams, T35 turbo & etc. [ vehicle had been towed many times to the so-call good tuning workshop includsive of a few times tow from Penang], Now being out performed by the PS 450hp driveability & reliability with original EFi system within a week job.

* A highly mods black Nissan Skyline GTR provides good idling and high rpm power by replacement of its previous HKS F-Con unit.

* A 1 year black gold SMT tuned Gen. 2 with smart Siemen VDO ECU gave hassle with lousy driveability & power also being convert to the excellent performance of the simple looking PS with 2 hours of installation & tuning services.

* there are too many of these kinds of tuning hassle to mention while they had replaced to PS since PS appeared in 1988 [during that time we didn't see where are the Unichip, E-management, Apex AFC & so on.....]

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Quote:
PS price is over 1k rite ? isnt the price ridiculous bro for something that has not much features , the safc neo would have more tuning points also compared to the PS

giving emanage to a useless tuner makes no advantage over ps powersport with a great tuner , ps management i would say is a simple piggyback , maybe if u have a slight mild modded car then it will be suitable , its ur choice , if u have an idea of modifying , turbocharging extremely, changing injector and such, just stay away from PS

Qoute:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:stupid:The true fact is: Probably PS PowerSport often not the first product to be used, perhaps it will be the last tuning gadgets for those users listed as below:

* A nearly 2 years Microtec MT tuned grey Toyota Celica with bolt on turbo in the 2ZZ VVTL-i engine is a far compare to the perfect 240hp tuned PS management within 2 days jobs.

* A nearly 2 years Haltech tuned orange Fiat coupe with cams, T35 turbo & etc. [ vehicle had been towed many times to the so-call good tuning workshop includsive of a few times tow from Penang], Now being out performed by the PS 450hp driveability & reliability with original EFi system within a week job.

* A highly mods black Nissan Skyline GTR provides good idling and high rpm power by replacement of its previous HKS F-Con unit.

* A 1 year black gold SMT tuned Gen. 2 with smart Siemen VDO ECU gave hassle with lousy driveability & power also being convert to the excellent performance of the simple looking PS with 2 hours of installation & tuning services.

* there are too many of these kinds of tuning hassle to mention while they had replaced to PS since PS appeared in 1988 [during that time we didn't see where are the Unichip, E-management, Apex AFC & so on.....]

as i mentioned "its the tuner that makes the car fly"
i have seen PS products dismantled and fitted with Microtech , Haltech and Megasquirts n even emanage
so its jst vise versa , they gained more hp, err MUCH more hp than the PS could give because of its mapping and feature limitations

Last edited:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
mind giving example for those using PS management here...either local or overseas..
really wanna noe haw far this thing can go...means power and timing in drag and lap timing,
since most of us are modding car for 1 goal which is FAST..if the PS can prove sumtin then why not put som here as for the refference..no harm rite.:idea:

mirage901

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Everywhere

Bro, just wanna ask...its that BOT New Celica was previously from Chong Meng Motor, Subang Bestari?

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
that ps powersport= (racing)(piggyback ecu) really so geng? can help me setting my mivec turbo gt35r,boost 3 bar with 97or shell v power petro mapping?this ps ecu got 3bar map and 5 bar sensor or not?need help urgent:stupid::nurse:

David_SGTi

Known Member
Aug 15, 2007
as i mentioned "its the tuner that makes the car fly"
i have seen PS products dismantled and fitted with Microtech , Haltech and Megasquirts n even emanage
so its jst vise versa , they gained more hp, err MUCH more hp than the PS could give because of its mapping and feature limitations
Quote:

Qoute:

u mentioned the orange fiat, i think i know who the guy is....blazingly fast n the driver is an indian rite?

mafiabear

Jan 15, 2006
which ecu is the best??

dear members/sifu's..i've juz got a stock gtt r-34,still pure stock. I would like to know which ecu is the best for my gtt r-34..?thanx in advance =)

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
mind giving example for those using PS management here...either local or overseas..
really wanna noe haw far this thing can go...means power and timing in drag and lap timing,
since most of us are modding car for 1 goal which is FAST..if the PS can prove sumtin then why not put som here as for the refference..no harm rite.:idea:
i just give honest feedback. i did a TT of 12.8sec on 400m drag race wid street tires. that time use PS enhancer 2,blitz boost cut defencer, greddy speed cut defencer.

now use ultimate e manage

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
i did 11.2sec 1/4mile in year 2003 in sepang drag. satria evo1,microtech and garett to4r with 1600cc injectors..

so to me microtech is the best for racing!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi seniors...i'm very new here...i hope u guys dont mind im posting a new thread...
err...
hv anyone heard of sureoyl..? its kinda still new in the market...
anyone tried before..?
heard from a benz e200 user, its at par with shell lube, by the way he is referring to semi 10w/40
any comments...?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience