Which is da best? Ron 95..shell,bhp,esso???

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
There r many rumor saying many station mix their ron97 petrol with something(ron95 maybe) ron95 with (???) bcos their fuel quality was sh!t, car turn into limp mode with ron97, mostly shell outside city area, so beware... Cos we never know what they put in the fuel just to save their money, we at SCM most have ban using shell just to be save... so beware...

Shell in Manjalara should be fine gua..unless u say small town like Sg.Siput...

I sometimes do wonder, does brands of petrol make a lot of difference to our car performance? or is just psychology?

I'm a loyal customer of SHELL and have been pumping SHELL for many years. I do feel the difference between RON97 and RON95,
RON97 more responsive and smoother than RON95.

So, just 2 days ago, I was running low on petrol traveling from Old Klang Road heading KL. SO, thought of pumping at the SHELL
at Old Klang Road, bugger closed for renovation nvm. Drive all the way to Pusat Bandar Damansara. DAMN! Renovation as well???

I was like WTF!? Okay nvm, thought of driving to Segambut to pump, but saw a petrol station PETRON, haih F&^% Shell, pump
Petron. Pump RM20 1st :rofl:

Then, I do feel the responds slightly better, But told myself, maybe is just psychology wise...:hmmmm2:

its not just psychology...

it is real...because not all fuel blended same even with same RON rating....diff fuel brand have their own additive to get their best performance...thus diff car behave differently with same fuel.....

in my simple tested own theory...for engine that prone to knocking when using shell ron95, try out the petronas ron95 and see the outcome....

for people who suffer low mileage with petronas they should try petron/esso/mobil and see the result....

:listen:

ESSO is the nearest to my house. Have yet to change to PETRON yet. I like the design, like modern design. Makes me feel like
as if im pumping my car at one of the petrol stations that Takumi is working at...:rofl: Design wise la haha! The feel...

Maybe will try Petron for now...I pump Shell also cuz of Bonuslink and cuz F1 uses them :rofl: and their logo is on Ferraris team or
watsoever related to ferrari...

Only Shell, Petronas and Esso is nearest to my house...Shell and Petronas have to drive out about 3 mins drive.

Sorry for shell, it produce knock n engine sound rough n no power in all my car, but RON97 n Vpower no problem.:hmmmm: Maybe my car dun like cheap sea food...

I see.. maybe because I seldom use other ron95 than shell, what other you recommend me ? what do u use always ?

I see.. maybe because I seldom use other ron95 than shell, what other you recommend me ? what do u use always ?

Nothing to recommend about, try all the fuel then decide which is best for your engine, power, fuel economy etc... i'm using petronas, sometime esso.

I think now is more like Petron all the way for Esso loyal customers...

I still prefer Shell, but since there are some feedback regarding the Shell Fuel might have been meddled with,
I might consider Petron in future. Will highlight the case/news/rumours to Shell Company to investigate if possible. :smile:

Guys, how bout Buraq Oil?

buraq oil is only to be used if u're like super low on fuel and Kuah is just not reachable with ur super low fuel car/moto...hehehehe...
but wonder where this Buraq oil came from?which company subsidiary?
they're really making money la in those kampung2 area. :burnout:

recently had change back to esso after using Shell Helix, found out tat using Shell Engine oil in my car,and shell petrol, my car tend to sluggish, weird, while after changed to esso, kinda rev happy ady,lolz furthermore, pump more than rm30(if nt mistaken) free 1 bottle of drinking water,lolzzzz

Top Bottom