Which is da best? Ron 95..shell,bhp,esso???

Hadi17

Known Member
Dec 13, 2010
Johor
Sorry for shell, it produce knock n engine sound rough n no power in all my car, but RON97 n Vpower no problem.:hmmmm: Maybe my car dun like cheap sea food...
I see.. maybe because I seldom use other ron95 than shell, what other you recommend me ? what do u use always ?

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
I see.. maybe because I seldom use other ron95 than shell, what other you recommend me ? what do u use always ?
Nothing to recommend about, try all the fuel then decide which is best for your engine, power, fuel economy etc... i'm using petronas, sometime esso.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think now is more like Petron all the way for Esso loyal customers...

I still prefer Shell, but since there are some feedback regarding the Shell Fuel might have been meddled with,
I might consider Petron in future. Will highlight the case/news/rumours to Shell Company to investigate if possible. :smile:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
recently had change back to esso after using Shell Helix, found out tat using Shell Engine oil in my car,and shell petrol, my car tend to sluggish, weird, while after changed to esso, kinda rev happy ady,lolz furthermore, pump more than rm30(if nt mistaken) free 1 bottle of drinking water,lolzzzz

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

No, we're not referring to the BMW 328 as seen in the E36 and E46 generations. This is way before it. BMW is paying its tribute to the first sports cars in its portfolio. Made in the 1930s, the BMW 328 was equilavent to the BMW Z8 in modern days. The BMW 328 Hommage is built to identical looks to the older car, however its lightweight philosophy has been enchanced with the use of Carbon Fibre plastics as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience