Which headlights to go for?

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
not worth it lah.. better buy the e46 and mod it :)

I know a person driving B13 Sentra with the E46 light inside.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
yeah..
its a work of art. Seen the car before also. DIY workmanship dam good.

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
got picture ah...arts are suppose to be shared...remember pictures speak a thousand words.

I wanted to do W220A32 side mirror...yet to achieve this. Ehhh, 1st pair lights cracked...but like Edison not giving up, will continue research and post when done.

I called GC, and they don't have projector lights. But they are bringing in A32 side mirror cover...and is like the W220 LED, long&crystal type.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
no picture lah..

If you see the gold color B13 around Atria area few years back thats the car.

Bidtrade

Known Member
Mar 21, 2007
www.bidtrade.com.my
i am thinking to replace my front 2 head light.. been searching for the black / smoked version. but somehow maybe its my taste.. the non yellow/orange on the side signal never feel nice.. maybe is me only. So thinking to buy original. If any of you need, USJ Spare part in Balakong have a pair. condition.. ok lah.

Bidtrade, the original nissan A32 light from Taiwan is it same as the A32 facelift in Malaysia? i see the small picture you attached, but its look slightly difference.
You like the smoked with orange side signal, this may be suit u, should be around RM500++

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Aiyah masterpiece woh...No Take Picture Meh...what a waste. What! A few years back ah...maybe that car now in chop shop already or mod into MB S13 headlights.

I think A33 with projector headlights will be cool, with double ring. As for A32 not so suitable. Not unless they mod with double ring.

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site

here's what it looks like on my car. Had a bit of problems when fitting the headlights though.

The headlights are made for Cefiro, not Maxima, and is for Left Hand drive Cefiro:

- The indicator male socket will not fit the Maxima's female connector. I've never own or seen the wiring's socket on the Cefiro before, but the male connector has 3 pins and uses different globe for the indicator, while the Maxima is a 2-pins female connector with 2 wires and a different globe.

- Since the headlights are meant for Left-Hand Drive Cefiro, the beams are different, meaning the right-hand beams are higher.

if anyone with a Cefiro can confirm to me that your indicator comes with 3-wires and a 3-pins socket, please let me know, so that I can retro-fit the wires and then I can use the original socket that came with the headlights.

The original socket for the indicator that came with the headlights looks like this:

So I am assuming that the Cefiro's indicator wiring connector will fit in to this socket? Anyone can clarify?

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
You like the smoked with orange side signal, this may be suit u, should be around RM500++

Hi Bidtrade, thanks for the info. But the A32 facelift version come with single piece light + signal. My friend will bring back a set of a32 headlight (new version) from japan, he say i will like it, after i see the light than only i decide to get the original Nissan version, JDM or the Taiwan version. :regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

PLEASE DO HELP FRIENDS OUT THERE
MY FRIENDS WIRA WITH A GSR ENGINE BEING STOLEN LAST SDB 2
CAR SPEC.....
- Proton wira sedan
- blue subaru
- management EMS Hydra
- blitz muffler
- head mivec
- evo3 injector
- apexi turbo meter
- piston wiseco
- conrod eagle
- enkei 2piece 16 rim
- momo race steering
- many more part
- cost around RM60k :banghead:

HOPE ALL THE FRIENDS OUT THERE COULD GIVE SOME PRECIOUS HELP IF SEE THIS CAR BY PM me
or if u being offer the item above n...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience