which car better???

isaac.ong

Mar 30, 2005
which car better le??
jazz seems quite small...
or buy altis?
and which colour of jazz nicer le?
plz give me some guide.....new or second hand more worthwhile...????..
thanz :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

verticalimit

Mar 27, 2005
Originally posted by Amedion@Mar 30 2005, 18:56
altis FC not bad.. but it's for ah pek.. how old are u? if old liao then buy altis.. if still young then get jazz...
[snapback]854394[/snapback]​

altis is not bad actually. its not just for ah pek cos with some bigger diameter rims n some bodykit n lowered version of altis do look cool. i saw 1 altis gone through this and looks quite attractive

isaac.ong

Mar 30, 2005
but de problem is jazz sometimes seems quite small.....
but i like de look of it...... :D

sly

Nov 9, 2004
for me, go for Altis. Make sure it is 1.8, better.

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
Originally posted by Amedion@Mar 30 2005, 18:56
altis FC not bad.. but it's for ah pek.. how old are u? if old liao then buy altis.. if still young then get jazz...
[snapback]854394[/snapback]​

he he .. even and R34 GT-R is an oldman's car ... :) so.. ?

DJmobile

Dec 13, 2003
Jazz too small ah..
then go for STREAM/ Wish
big 7 seater...

beatnik

altis ok what.. get the 1.8 Black.. sentra is more ahpek'ish.. i've seen a black altis with skirts & lips, small spoiler & 16 inchers.. not bad.. no longer an ahpek's car!

jazz.. uhm.. even college kids also have one.

N/A guy

Mar 14, 2005
that day at mid valley car park saw an white color sport altis with bodykits, lowered n rimz.... very big disc brake n calliper.... behind somemore modified looks like alteza!! cun gila babi le!!!! damn no more looks ah beh car... for my own opinion the ori altis also looks great wat... hows like if u said altis is ah beh's cars, then how bout mers e-class or s-class? great grand ah beh style ar? :lol: hehehehe..... peace

alantan

Dec 24, 2003
i would say GET AN ALTIS...

DUDE..it's a corolla!!!!

it's more pratical actually..at least that is a machine that would last 50 years....

Craazy

Mar 4, 2005
The Altis is a "brainier" man's buy. The altis outclasses the jazz in every way. If you compare jazz with getz or what i understand, but you can't compare to altis la. Altis ah pek car? haha Altis is more of a successful's mans car. Stylo powerful engine and the best part of all, toyota reliability.

The jazz would be rusting in a corner and an altis would still be driving along happily. Not that we're gonna keep our car for 20 years, but Toyotas are memang reliable.

zan

Feb 20, 2005
jazz is 5 years old. i think new one coming. why dont u wait for new civic? but launch early 2006 laa..

u want to see pics of radical civic? buy Autocar Asean Edition april 2005 edition . new hyundai sonata already launched in singapore, also new nissan sentra known as latio.

betacam02

Mar 24, 2005
if me i go for altis.... more cun to me..

else got no money la... expensive ooo

:(

Amedion

Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
saw dat champion white altis b4.. damn nice i must say.. motivate people to buy altis oni.. i think dat fella live in subang area..
aiseh, all dun tease me like dat la.. just my opinion oni ma.. altis really is ah pek's car leh.. exterior not bad la but interior suits my grandma / grandpa.. no offfense to those who drive altis..
altis more expensive coz larger space n higher cc.. n of course it's faster.. but wat if jazz wif K20 I vtec? which 1 faster? jazz no need modification also looks damn cool already.. if add skirtings.. c liao i also wan to buy.. just unaffordable.. altis different story loh.. even i saw the altis dat 1 guy mentioned.. damn nice.. i also neva think of it..
actually at first i also tot jazz very little space due to the size leh.. but i was wrong.. keke.. inside space quite large leh.. :)

zan

Feb 20, 2005
stretched the budget a bit and get subaru impreza 1.6TS. ha ha ha a bit underpowered i think but looks cool at RM120,000.

at that price no other car looks cool enuff.

rizalsudirman

Apr 8, 2005
Originally posted by isaac.ong@Mar 30 2005, 13:34
which car better le??
jazz seems quite small...
or buy altis?
and which colour of jazz nicer le?
plz give me some guide.....new or second hand more worthwhile...????..
thanz :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
[snapback]853419[/snapback]​
<span style='color:red'>wait for the new swift 1.5 VVT la..at price 7x,xxx...its a good deal maa..</span>

anvies

Feb 26, 2005
go for jazz vtec lor... nice car... haizz i also alwiz dream to get one... then can add bodykit then change sportrim... no need much... just these 2 can make lotsa ppl look at ur car edi... go mamak yum cha passby look for parking oso got alot of attention edi... lolz but now i still cant afford to buy one... my cousin sis bought it... black in color... she went to change sportrim and bodykit as well... damn cun to drive when i borrow her car to drive... inside also spacious... 1 most important thing for jazz is.... fuel comsumption low!!! long live CVT transmission... consider this b4 go for altis~

Amedion

Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
haiyo.. now people compare jazz n altis n u guyz talk subarus n stuff...
:) ...
anvies is right...
first of all .. if u drive altis to mamak.. people will not look just like me la.. biasa oni.. even if there's few skirtings.. coz i know it's old person driving 1.. if the driver is young fella.. wat will others think? sure think dat's ur parent's car.. coz u still young can't afford to buy dat car.. or u wun choose dis kinda ah pek car..
jazz different la.. u go mamak people will look at u somemore.. they know that's ur car even if tat's really ur parent's car.. skirtings all plus HID.. somemore BOOM BOOM BOOM.. ICE kaw kaw.. gals all eye dun blink la.. then u can start waiving n kena hentam by guyz..
so, u get wat i mean.. haha

coldfish

Feb 21, 2004
Originally posted by Craazy@Mar 31 2005, 23:24
The Altis is a "brainier" man's buy. The altis outclasses the jazz in every way. If you compare jazz with getz or what i understand, but you can't compare to altis la. Altis ah pek car? haha Altis is more of a successful's mans car. Stylo powerful engine and the best part of all, toyota reliability.

The jazz would be rusting in a corner and an altis would still be driving along happily. Not that we're gonna keep our car for 20 years, but Toyotas are memang reliable.
[snapback]858370[/snapback]​

Agreed. We are comparing 2 different genre of cars. Compare apples to apples, you get

Vios - City
Altis - Civic

As for Jazz, Toyota has an answer for that range of vehicle some ppl even call a mini SUV. Toyota Voltz. In US, they are known as Toyota Matrix (dun ask why it's not Hyundai Matrix, it's a totally diff car). Same shape and size as Jazz. GM's Pontiac bought the Toyota Matrix design and called it Pontiac Voltz, marketing it concurrently with the Toyota counterpart in US. There are a few CBU Toyota Voltz in Msia by grey importers but not marketted at all by UMW. UMW is doing so well they don't need another model in Msia to answer to Jazz.

Nobody should convince others that Altis is an ahpek's car. At least an intelligent person would not think so because they realize the value of the Altis. They don't come cheap. Unless u're under the opinion that successful ppl are ahpeks? Life isn't only about going to mamak hoping ppl will look at your car.

Jazz in general is not a chick's car. But the PINK Jazz, IMHO, takes a very feminine man like Elliot Wilhelm in Be Cool to drive.

The Jazz and Altis shouldn't even be compared to begin with. Pick something of the same genre and try again.

anvies

Feb 26, 2005
ehhh dont misunderstood my meaning... i m not meaning buying a car just for to go mamak hoping ppl to look... my meaning is for a youngster like us should drive those that suit us lor. coldfish is right we shouldnt compare a car which both are from different genre, like comparing a rock song with a pop song. but if really wanna compare both then my opinion is depends on how also both car have its own advantages, such as fuel comsumption better for jazz or stability and reliability for altis.

Amedion

Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
Originally posted by anvies@Apr 9 2005, 12:51
ehhh dont misunderstood my meaning... i m not meaning buying a car just for to go mamak hoping ppl to look... my meaning is for a youngster like us should drive those that suit us lor. coldfish is right we shouldnt compare a car which both are from different genre, like comparing a rock song with a pop song. but if really wanna compare both then my opinion is depends on how also both car have its own advantages, such as fuel comsumption better for jazz or stability and reliability for altis.
[snapback]881861[/snapback]​
yeah loh.. i also din say we drive car just wanna go mamak show off ma..
i'm just telling my opinion n make no offense loh.. :P
dis guy hav trouble choosing altis or jazz.. so we all giv different idea n opinion n let him decide loh.. some like altis n some dun like.. for me.. definitely JAZZ... :lol:

Aston Martin has unveiled its latest flagship grand tourer, the DB11 today. The unveiling of the car coincides with the opening of the marque’s new Kuala Lumpur showroom, located at Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur.

As a tradition in Aston Martin’s DB bloodline, the new DB11 showcases a fresh-yet-iconic design with...