Where to buy Drift RC cars in KL

option1

Known Member
Apr 1, 2006
Just brought a set of EP yokomo drift RC car from Hobby heaven, friendly guy..

thank yokomo...for guided me all the way..
take me 1 day to build and 2 day to learn how to drift, and i must say, i finally get the hang of how to control the drifting. it's fun....

Just keep me update, when u guys go for drifting, like to join you guy..

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Yes, I oso would wanna join guys!

I will be using a HPI RS4 (Nitro car) with Smartech engine (Blardy hell slow engine, good for low rev drifting)...

Where u guys normally plays RC drifting? Any locations ?

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
We'll play every week at Subang Jaya SS19. OUr regular weekly sessions are on Saturday.. 10am till late evening n later at night time at MORAC conjuction with PLUS n Angle-D5 event..

But only BAttery Powered Cars are allowed to play at SS19 bcoz its near to housing area only few meters away.. For u guys who wanna play nitro drifting can join us mostly every Sunday noon till evening at Atria Shopping Centre Rooftop, Damansara Jaya. But still most of us ar using battery for driting...

cheers.

Last edited:

option1

Known Member
Apr 1, 2006
Will meet u guys this coming saturday at subang Jaya ss19.
If u ever see a guy wearing spec and with a gold colour RSR JZA80 Supra, that me, hehehe.....:angel_smile: :angel_smile: :angel_smile: Dun buli me,hehehe....:angel_smile: :angel_smile: :angel_smile: drift for the 1st time.
hehehehe.....

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Liddat ar ?

Is it possible to convert nitro to battery powered ? Cuz I invested alot on the chassis....
Carbon Fibre + adjustable shocks.....

:(

yOkOmO

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Bandar Sunway
www.d1-10rc.com
option1 said:
Just brought a set of EP yokomo drift RC car from Hobby heaven, friendly guy..

thank yokomo...for guided me all the way..
take me 1 day to build and 2 day to learn how to drift, and i must say, i finally get the hang of how to control the drifting. it's fun....

Just keep me update, when u guys go for drifting, like to join you guy..
Thank you option1...appreciate your interest and support for RC drifting...

Will guide you more on RC drifting whenever we meet during drifting sessions...

FoarGeez said:
We'll play every week at Subang Jaya SS19. OUr regular weekly sessions are on Saturday.. 10am till late evening n later at night time at MORAC conjuction with PLUS n Angle-D5 event..

But only BAttery Powered Cars are allowed to play at SS19 bcoz its near to housing area only few meters away.. For u guys who wanna play nitro drifting can join us mostly every Sunday noon till evening at Atria Shopping Centre Rooftop, Damansara Jaya. But still most of us ar using battery for driting...

cheers.
As what FoarGeez said:

Saturday (Day time) - RC Planet Speedway, Taman Permainan Jalan SS19/1, Subang Jaya.

Saturday (Nite time) - Speedway PLUS Circuit, USJ Rest & Service Area, Elite Highway.

Sunday (Afternoon) - ATRIA Shopping Centre, Damansara Jaya.

Thank you FoarGeez for the info.

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
Kendconcerto said:
Liddat ar ?

Is it possible to convert nitro to battery powered ? Cuz I invested alot on the chassis....
Carbon Fibre + adjustable shocks.....

:(
juz get another new car battery la.. very cheap only... like option1 said.. juz drop by at hobby haven n Haidi will intro u.. nitro u can save to play touring (racing)..

option1

Known Member
Apr 1, 2006
Yup,yup,yup....that what i do now FoarGeez, Ep drift RC for drifting n nitro car for touring...

Kendconcerto,
I had try to use my nitro car to do drift as well and the result is not as good as the Ep drift RC, for example like the throttle compare with nitro and EP, nitro is not as smooth as EP( the engine gear either open up all or close up all like u press the trottle it either give u full throttle or no throttle or u had to press few time, there is no mid smooth throttle and that drive me crazy. I think in Drifting RC the one of the important area is throttle.), plus nitro tyre r not cheap, plus not much choice of tyre and plus nitro gas damn expensive ler..... Battery can recharge and recharge and recharge. that my personnal expericene la.........
And now my nitro car for touring and EP drift car for drifting.:_: :_: :_: :_:

raddneo

Dec 14, 2006
very intrested to join u all,but i dont have r/c car.just wanna know how much is the price for the battery r/c car...

option1

Known Member
Apr 1, 2006
I was wordering how many EP RC drifter are there in ZTH ??
Care to find out?????

Then state your name and place here below :-

1 ) option1 , Kajang.
2 )
3 )
4 )
5 )
6 )
7 )
8 )
9 )
10 )

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
Dear RC Drifters..

Theres an RC DRIFT Competition (2nd Round) on the 14th of January @ Atria, Damansara.

EVERYbody are welcome to see or to participate..

u can go 2 www.d1-10rc.com for more details.

copa

Known Member
Mar 31, 2004
wordddd

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Hmmmm,

Does anyone here wanna sell a secondhand EP RC car ? My budget is RM500 with a complete set (Charger + everything you need to play)

Controller n reciever excluded is OK for me, cuz I got my futaba :)

Regards

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

recently i bought a water temp gauge but havent fit into my car...

is this gauge installation just tap from wire or i have to buy other stuff like sensor or things like that?

soli la...
i'm dummy...

anyway, thx for the info..

:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience