when will TV3 broadcast the race?

[Joc]

Known Member
May 5, 2004
crap.... they used to have tv2 and tv3 .... well that was last year.... i just checked it out and there's only tv1 left... and cyberjaya tv or something like that... i don't know which other stations show live F1. I know that the european tv's would... ITV in the UK show races live also... cause F1 and motorsport in the UK is as big as football....
hehe... i checked bahrain one also.... apparently it's not a live feed... i guess we'll find out in 4 weeks...

alvinkhorfire

Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
CHB, I am pretty sure the time I mentioned is correct since I refered to the tv guide. But, I can be wrong.Please forgive me. For the Malaysia GP, the 8tv is airing the race live at the same time with TV3. So, anyone can watch it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The late 80s and early and mid 90s are considered to be the 'golden era of motorsport', in the world of four wheels Ayrton Senna was amazing the world with his magic and a manufacturers war at the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters between Mercedes and BMW created a cult following that is still alive today.

Over the years there have been plenty of videos celebrating this 'golden era of DTM' racing and a number of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience