when will TV3 broadcast the race?

[Joc]

Known Member
May 5, 2004
crap.... they used to have tv2 and tv3 .... well that was last year.... i just checked it out and there's only tv1 left... and cyberjaya tv or something like that... i don't know which other stations show live F1. I know that the european tv's would... ITV in the UK show races live also... cause F1 and motorsport in the UK is as big as football....
hehe... i checked bahrain one also.... apparently it's not a live feed... i guess we'll find out in 4 weeks...

alvinkhorfire

Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
CHB, I am pretty sure the time I mentioned is correct since I refered to the tv guide. But, I can be wrong.Please forgive me. For the Malaysia GP, the 8tv is airing the race live at the same time with TV3. So, anyone can watch it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Even if it is the whale of the Porsche family, the Panamera is certainly no slouch in the go-department but if you’re just like every other car nut out there, then we all know that the word’s ‘sufficient’ and ‘power’ together in a sentence is grammatically incorrect.

With that in mind, Swiss tuning firm Sportec has just introduced its new tuning...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience