What's wrong with our country??

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
well, people who can't keep up and then start screaming for handicaps often end up this way... they will ask to ban this and ban that because it is easier for them so they don't have to "think" of how to overcome their own shortcomings.

facebook, blogs and twitter is just a tool. people who don't know how to use a tool would of course look extremely stupid for asking it to be banned.

imagine you dunno how to use a hammer during kemahiran hidup class. then u ask the teacher to ban everyone from using hammer. :adore::adore::adore:

on p2p causing the entertainment industry big losses, companies are already trying to adapt because consumer is moving towards that trend.

if that KRU fella thinks that banning p2p will help his album sales in this digital era, then he is too simple-minded, naive and backward thinking.
i love ur KH example i guess if there is like a minister's son in the KH class then he dunno how to use the hammer then he go back complain to his father
STRAIGHT next day there will be a proposal to ban use of hammers in KH class or perhaps even KH class itself :stupid: :biggrin:

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Here is another thing that is happening in this country " Beaten and robbed by cops over expired road tax - A businessman recounts five days of hell at the Kota Damansara police station." - Malaysiakini

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

recent , my rear gear box sounds like wheel bearing kong alredi..
sum more got gear oil spil out of it..

aiya, tension .. what rear axle is the best amongs evo brother?
do you guy know hoe much it cost ?
very keng that the gear will locked whil driving & the car 'll spin .. aiyo die.
btw my rid lancer mx e4 ..

look for advise . :embaressed_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience