What the hell he thinking?

Ahmad Afif

From Facebook
Oct 19, 2010
www.facebook.com
my suggestion.. when someone tailgating you.. hit the brake .. or.. you can slowdown to 20km/h if u can..
LOL i love this technique , not suddenly slow down but a sudden drop on speed (abit ny) then u can hear tire screeching from the tailgating car :) , done tis before....heheh :driver:

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
What if some moron running slow like 40 to 50km/H at fast lane? Yet you can't over take because slow lane also got many car? How you deal with it?

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
oldkiss111 : WTF?

Mines: I dont know which is more irritating - people who tailgate or people who break test. They are BOTH idiots.:banghead: After many years encoutering this kind of clowns, i've learnt that you can smoke them for miles, they will still catch up.:slug: Or the other types who will break test you for what ever reason they justify.:sleep:

So for me, i just focus on myself. If you are that in a hurry to pass me, I just move aside and you can go ahead lar. If you are infront of me and hog the fast lane, I just drop gear and pass when it's safe. No need to tailgate.. no need to break test.

It does wonders for my blood pressure. People like what you encountered will just lose interest when they know you couldn't be bothered with them.

Evo_Prince

Known Member
Aug 23, 2008
Mines998.. that one is not kayu.. it's batu driver..

oldkiss1111.. i think you've got into the wrong thread..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
What if some moron running slow like 40 to 50km/H at fast lane? Yet you can't over take because slow lane also got many car? How you deal with it?

if in front of the slow car oso slow can't do anything lorrrr.....

but if front sooooo empty then if me simply turn on highbeam+all my spotlight+honking hard and longgggggggg :driver:

Ahmad Afif

From Facebook
Oct 19, 2010
www.facebook.com
yea i have my reason to do so , not for fun . in my case most of the time it happens on a 1lane road , u cucuk me i cannot go faster the car in front oso slow . wna overtake? cannot oso , lotsa car in front averaging 50kmh only.

if on fast lane drive slow and then brake test ppl that 1 memangla idiot

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I got friend do this if the front car drive too slow he slowly stick his bumper on ppl tail and push him all until he willing to give way. When meet moron on highway we must use moron method to deal with. But you also must have some balls ..... Lol
Personally I don't dare to do so.

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
If you are on a 1 lane road, car infront of you slow... you just ignore the back lar. Just concentrate on the front. As you said , you can't do much, so why bother break testing the fler at the back. Every time you do that, you are bound to shift your concentration to the back as well, right? so you don't over-test him into an accident... You get pist, your blood pressure naik, you want him to stop, he keep irrtating you... on a wrong day, he might be a gangster/roadbully who then teaches you a different lesson etc... Just too much dramas la if you ask me.

Try this, just IGNORE him. Don't even look at your rear mirror if you dont have too. S/He can only tail gate you so much without getting a response from you before he either :
1) Gets bored, stop his antics and accept he is not going to get ANY response from you because you obviously can;t do much if there is more cars infront of you
2) Try to overtake you from the grass....

If works for me la... it also works if you have a small kid who throws tantrums when s/he doesn't get their way. After you ignore them for awhile, they will behave. Ha ha

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

I got friend do this if the front car drive too slow he slowly stick his bumper on ppl tail and push him all until he willing to give way. When meet moron on highway we must use moron method to deal with. But you also must have some balls ..... Lol
Personally I don't dare to do so.
There is a wise saying that reads "Never argue or compete with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level.... and beat you with experience". :biggrin:

Last edited:

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
wuzzles said:
If you are on a 1 lane road, car infront of you slow... you just ignore the back lar. Just concentrate on the front. As you said , you can't do much, so why bother break testing the fler at the back. Every time you do that, you are bound to shift your concentration to the back as well, right? so you don't over-test him into an accident... You get pist, your blood pressure naik, you want him to stop, he keep irrtating you... on a wrong day, he might be a gangster/roadbully who then teaches you a different lesson etc... Just too much dramas la if you ask me.

Try this, just IGNORE him. Don't even look at your rear mirror if you dont have too. S/He can only tail gate you so much without getting a response from you before he either :
1) Gets bored, stop his antics and accept he is not going to get ANY response from you because you obviously can;t do much if there is more cars infront of you
2) Try to overtake you from the grass....

If works for me la... it also works if you have a small kid who throws tantrums when s/he doesn't get their way. After you ignore them for awhile, they will behave. Ha ha

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

There is a wise saying that reads "Never argue or compete with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level.... and beat you with experience". :biggrin:
If morning still ok lar... If night he hi-beam you I don't think you will ignore him lor....we don't mind they over take us just don't use the bloody hi-beam to tailgate ppl all the way.

Evo_Prince

Known Member
Aug 23, 2008
if they hi-beam you.. once they overtake.. you hi-beam them back.. easy..

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Lol! That is what most ppl do so there is no such thing we can ignore while ppl hi-beam you from behind yet their car is not that fast...lol

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
So what do you do when a person hi-beam you? Most newer cars have the rear mirror angle adjustor. Flip it and the mirror turns down a few degrees. It's there for a reason. It moves the mirror to an angle where the light doesn't shine direct into your eyes yet you still can see the car behind.

Break testing him is not going to get him to turn down his lights lar... if any, you've just gave him a reason to keep the light up on you even longer. :)

I really don't know which roads you guys are driving la.. single road, plenty cars infront and ppl still hi beam you. You sure you not driving some trunk road with no street light and some ah beng has "HIDs" on his car? I find it really difficult to understand with no options ppl just want to piss you off without you given them a reason la. Let me know the areas you are at... i'll avoid them at all cost.... hahaha

Anyway, drive safe guys...

Last edited:

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Maybe you haven't meet these people is not we want looking for trouble but there is a irritating ppl in this world.
PS: One kind of rice feed 100 kinds of people.

Evo_Prince

Known Member
Aug 23, 2008
Mines : totally agree with you.
wuzzles: even if you flip the angle adjustor, the hi-beam can still irritate you thru side mirrors. unless your side mirror have angle adjustor as well. but mine don't.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...I'm thinking to get Mazda CX5 or Nissan Juke...

New for Mazda CX5
Recon for Nissan Juke

Both selling about the same price but couldn't decide which to get...ur opinion would much appreciated...

Thank u for the vewing and polling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience