What makes you choose Ford/Mazda

Geon323

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
Klang
Visit site
i driving BF GLX sedan 1.5 still in stock condition only changed is sport rim 14'' steering wheel, BP bucket seat. upgrade ICE. reason choose is comfort, price cheap (1990 model buy at yr 2000 for rm 19k) good handling (within 1.5 grade 19 k price) many second hand part in the market less people use on the road...

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
I drive a BH 1995 model, Mazda Neo imported one. Reliability is my main concern and Mazda is prove by the UK JD power rating as one of the most trouble free car. I drove the car more than 4 years, nothings wrong with the car except regular maintanance. Second, is the second hand car price. With that kind of reliability and low maintainance cost and low price, i think this is the best combination i can find in the second hand car market. The body is still solid even its already 10 years old already !!!!!

MAZDA ROCKS.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Erix7

Known Member
Oct 11, 2004
Visit site
when i was 15-16 i was driving the mazda familia 323 1989 hehehhe
as a learning to drive vehicle..
feel good in it..
hassle free..no need change timing belt,timing chain..dunno why tat model got this previleges...

until now its still alive and kicking..

Lan Dugong

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor
I've been wanting to drive a b8t since 1997 and now its a dream come true when now i'm driving one, although converted and not the original interplay b8t.
last year, bought for my wife another ford, a lynx 95 1.8(A) executive.

a proud owner of Ford.

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
no problem...tough car...driving a lazer 84 model i think...1.3 carb...i always torture the car...still running with me everyday...cool...touch wood...can rev up to 7.5k for an 20 years old car.no problem...no timing belt,just chain...pour in high plumbum petrol...still run...cheap petrol...no oil change done...still good...but it makan engine oil.never mind just top up with left over after doing maintainance from my other car...planning to upgrade to B6t.but now no money yet...so just drive 1st loh...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Finally a hybrid not for geeks, and it's here in Malaysia. To be officially unveiled next Thursday on the 3rd of Nov, The Honda CR-Z is the hybrid world's best looking hybrid, has the genes of the successful Honda Insight and is very tunable both aesthetically and in performance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience