What is your first car?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Love it to bits mah hahahah
But next year see how, maybe get a more comfortable ride
If buy comfort car, keep wira also. Izso regret selling off for STD.....hahhahhaha

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Contract job eh? I have a school friend who had a family business of doing car bodywork like what they call those ketuk or makat shop service. He told me before that his shop had such a contract before. Fixing Masimo bread lorries if I am not mistaken.
When you get job from company always under contract one, whether got written or not written agreement. Once the person in charge changes your contract can go too......lol

mirage-rs

Known Member
Jul 2, 2010
Kajang
touger.wordpress.com
Talking bout failure. My W212 CGI gb malfunctioned last 2 days at Batu Pahat. By hook or by crook I drove all the way in 2nd gear(failure to shift/limp mode whatever they said) i resume my 5 hour journey to KL maxed at 70km/h around 4000-4500rpm. It was raining and such. I won't stop to any towing fellas (well...famous bogus/crooks workshops around. seeing the car i'm driving is like jackpot damacai 4D toto to them).. So i do some stops at tangkak, ayer keroh R&R and finally exited senawang heading to LEKAS. No sign of overheating due to high revs. Thinking of my 6 month's daughter and wife, its better and safer to reach home n think about the car later. We safely arrived home. The following day, sent the car for check up and walla!, I screwed the tranny pretty bad. Metal particles in the trans fluid. Lucky its not a 7G version. So quoted the damages for a replacement GB and waiting for it to siap... So new cars are good eh? kanXXX le... huuuu...:banghead:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Yah! when had wira time, like even mountings, mechanic ask you want MMC, Ori Proton or cheapest one......lol

The way your friend travel like last time I see my mechanic service those courier vans and trucks. The vehicles got rotation schedule for service, like every 2 weeks need service and oil/filter change....
no d.. my friend will change off the tyre straight if saw anything not right, we dont rotate tyres.. that will be more danger to us since we dont drive slow.. pay speeding ticket like going movies..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: with special discount...

Some people want to cut cost, buy cheap parts thinking that cheap parts will do since the car is old. For me, I think if you buy cheap parts, you should know better that it probably won't last long and shouldn't really complain a lot if the same part broke down again. My mechanic told me before there many people like that. Just take the cheapest part, as long as they work. I feel sad for their car.

By the way, is all your travelling cost covered by your company/organization? If so, then I guess is okay to travel around than staying stuck at office throughout the year.
yup.. if going slow and steady in town dont outstation drive then will be different talk la..
travel a lot better dont safe coz you will end up been :eating: for those waiting to slash you at highway..

all our traveling expenses is cover fully by company, not as easy as you think.. very boring when alone in airport, dont think that there will be a pretty girl sitting beside you and you will have a chance. that one only got in movie..

I had been send to Jakarta for a year, lost a year good memories with my kids:bawling::bawling::bawling: then ride plane like riding bus.. scary.. scared plane fall down..

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
If buy comfort car, keep wira also. Izso regret selling off for STD.....hahhahhaha
At the kind of price second hand Wira is going nowadays, even selling them off won't get you back much money. Not much reason to sell off the car unless no place to park.

When you get job from company always under contract one, whether got written or not written agreement. Once the person in charge changes your contract can go too......lol
When got contract, things will become less flexible. Always bounded to contract. Good thing is, guaranteed income.

Talking bout failure. My W212 CGI gb malfunctioned last 2 days at Batu Pahat. By hook or by crook I drove all the way in 2nd gear(failure to shift/limp mode whatever they said) i resume my 5 hour journey to KL maxed at 70km/h around 4000-4500rpm. It was raining and such. I won't stop to any towing fellas (well...famous bogus/crooks workshops around. seeing the car i'm driving is like jackpot damacai 4D toto to them).. So i do some stops at tangkak, ayer keroh R&R and finally exited senawang heading to LEKAS. No sign of overheating due to high revs. Thinking of my 6 month's daughter and wife, its better and safer to reach home n think about the car later. We safely arrived home. The following day, sent the car for check up and walla!, I screwed the tranny pretty bad. Metal particles in the trans fluid. Lucky its not a 7G version. So quoted the damages for a replacement GB and waiting for it to siap... So new cars are good eh? kanXXX le... huuuu...:banghead:
From your name and display pic, I thought you are driving Satria with MIVEC engine. :rofl: Din't know you are actually driving something much better. Well, good thing you din't ask for help from those highway towtruck services. Heard a lot of bad stories about them.

New car nowadays everything also expensive even for normal cars. And a lot of these high tech cars won't even start if the ECU detects something that is wrong. Troublesome... I witness before one of my neighbour's Ford Fiesta which broke down until it needed a flatbed truck to bring it away from home. In fact, I saw it happened twice. What a terrible car, less than 5 years old.

no d.. my friend will change off the tyre straight if saw anything not right, we dont rotate tyres.. that will be more danger to us since we dont drive slow.. pay speeding ticket like going movies..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: with special discount...

yup.. if going slow and steady in town dont outstation drive then will be different talk la..
travel a lot better dont safe coz you will end up been :eating: for those waiting to slash you at highway..

all our traveling expenses is cover fully by company, not as easy as you think.. very boring when alone in airport, dont think that there will be a pretty girl sitting beside you and you will have a chance. that one only got in movie..

I had been send to Jakarta for a year, lost a year good memories with my kids:bawling::bawling::bawling: then ride plane like riding bus.. scary.. scared plane fall down..
I don't think VR2 meant rotating tyres. He probably means a rotation kind of service schedule. Like separating the vehicles into two groups. Group A service first, 2 weeks later will be group B's turn to service.

Yeah, if town drive, the risk is lower but if travel long distance often, then it will really be an inconvenience if anything broke down halfway down the road.

Hahaha, I din't have the thought about random pretty girl appearing. Even if there is a pretty girl, they probably won't give much attention to you considering how girls behave nowadays. :rofl:

Your job sounds very demanding indeed.

Sell to Izso then.......lol
He might curse the bad FC of 4G63T. He complained recently about his Sylphy having really bad FC at 6km per litre.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
At the kind of price second hand Wira is going nowadays, even selling them off won't get you back much money. Not much reason to sell off the car unless no place to park.

Not the money, Space is another thing but also need upkeep too. Service, Insurance, Road Tax etc...

I don't think VR2 meant rotating tyres. He probably means a rotation kind of service schedule. Like separating the vehicles into two groups. Group A service first, 2 weeks later will be group B's turn to service.
Yup, is servicing schedule, because many trucks, and vans

He might curse the bad FC of 4G63T. He complained recently about his Sylphy having really bad FC at 6km per litre.
That is where you are wrong. Getting 6km/l on his STD and getting 6km/l on a 4G63T is totally different. He sat in my car before and mention why your car so much torque one....lol

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
That is where you are wrong. Getting 6km/l on his STD and getting 6km/l on a 4G63T is totally different. He sat in my car before and mention why your car so much torque one....lol
Your sudden reply in blue surprised me.

Hmm, you are right about 6km per litre in Sylphy VS 4G63T. 4G63T almost triples the output of Sylphy.

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
From your post, the number 15 seems to rhyme nicely, hahaha. 1.5 litre, 1.5 years, 15 inch rims.

What car are you using now? The one in your display pic?
haha..oo yeah

no la
its my satria 1.8...12 yrs already with me:driver:
3 weeks ago i sold my ke70...after 6 years with me
after this...maybe a pickup or 1 tonne lori:biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Your sudden reply in blue surprised me.

Hmm, you are right about 6km per litre in Sylphy VS 4G63T. 4G63T almost triples the output of Sylphy.
Post in blue suppose to be inside the quote box, but the last post was outside......lol:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
haha..oo yeah

no la
its my satria 1.8...12 yrs already with me:driver:
3 weeks ago i sold my ke70...after 6 years with me
after this...maybe a pickup or 1 tonne lori:biggrin:
12 years is quite a long period of time. You must have had good memories with the Satria. 4G93 DOHC?

Post in blue suppose to be inside the quote box, but the last post was outside......lol:rofl:
So, that was a mistake. Scared me for a bit there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,
My fren want to upgrade his car, Accord SV4 2.0, into Turbo. What are the possible price for that modification? What are the additional equipment and parts (minimum) needs for that modification? As i said, better go for H22A, halfcut price is only RM6k++ including workmanship.
I've mention to him that what u need is: turbo banana, turbine, metal head gasket, piston, bearing (racing), blow off, intercooler, wiring, bigger radiator, etc etc etc. And his foreman said " the cost will go...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience