What happened to our hobby??

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I don't want those leh....

This seems good but no chance...

No, please stop. Later transgender...
Some Thais are really pretty one but Vietnamese are kinda famous for beautiful girls as well and they say hardly any fat chicks there. All slim

Wah! you all new hobby ah!.....:driver:
New hobby "Test Drive" different "models" LOL!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ask bro. issuzark teach you.....:driver:
Will ask him when want to find gf next time, lol

Some Thais are really pretty one but Vietnamese are kinda famous for beautiful girls as well and they say hardly any fat chicks there. All slim

New hobby "Test Drive" different "models" LOL!
But I think communication problems will arise because Thai and Vietnamese not really that good in English...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Will ask him when want to find gf next time, lol

But I think communication problems will arise because Thai and Vietnamese not really that good in English...
Never underestimate "body language" bro :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Paging all cheongsters. Someone here needs your advice and guidance.

:lol:
You also can give guidance ma hahahaha! Also a legend. :biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Maybe the sons consider the mechanic job dirty and had to endure long hours, perhaps low-class. Many youngsters today favor comfy, safe, clean and office-like air-con environment. If can, they want 9 to 5 job, 5 days a week with full benefits.

I dont think many car workshops in Malaysia offer such environment, unfortunately.

I have a mechanic friend. A decent religious chinese male, damn hardworking, a friendly guy, dependable and always go out on a limb for his buddies. He says that looking for a GF is damn hard today, esp. when the female found out he is working as a mechanic.

Pity him.
He should say, I am a car engineer then look at the girl's reaction :biggrin:

but i agree with him... aiyaa talking about gf, i just remembered my current x...

i dunno i want to take a gun n shoot that metal asshole

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If become his hobby he become legend for sure. :biggrin:
I'd also be single and possibly a lot slimmer. Can't be fat like me and be a lejen right? Bwahahahaha

He should say, I am a car engineer then look at the girl's reaction :biggrin:

but i agree with him... aiyaa talking about gf, i just remembered my current x...

i dunno i want to take a gun n shoot that metal asshole
Your x has a metal ass? :hmmmm: :laugh:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I'm not a cheongster. I refuse to pay women to accompany me. :biggrin:
Cheong girls that is FOC also consider one ma not meh? Haha!

I'd also be single and possibly a lot slimmer. Can't be fat like me and be a lejen right? Bwahahahaha

Bang time got heavy metal sound impact :rofl:

Fat is the key. Cuz fat and manage to cheong many only makes it hard for ppl to believe, which is why call legend :adore:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

There is this dude, he is an indie metal singer... goes tours and all..

he is a classmate and friends with my xgf..

one thing i notice, every girls whom he makes friends with will break up.. I even notice he even made a husband and wife divorce (bcoz the wife is also classmate with him)

ok back to topic,

U know? I used to collect Shuto Kousoku Trial series and Best Motoring and Hot Version VCD n DVD-ies. Of course they are Bootleg versions but claimed Original by our Customs :thefinger:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As per title, any auto modding kaki here? My ride is a puny 4G93 single cam auto with puny torque and puny hp in a wira sedan. My aim is to BOT the car and maintain the single cam and autobox. :slug::slug:

Anywhere I can find tips and stuff for the mods? All modding kaki in Malaysia drives manual. Only site with tips and stuff is DSMtuners forum. :slug::slug:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience