What happened to our hobby??

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If not can also handover to your daughter xD
Seems his sons not interested?
Got one tyre shop with car servicing mentioned to her, go gain some experience first, then next time time hexpand will look for her......hhahahahhahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Maybe the sons consider the mechanic job dirty and had to endure long hours, perhaps low-class. Many youngsters today favor comfy, safe, clean and office-like air-con environment. If can, they want 9 to 5 job, 5 days a week with full benefits.

I dont think many car workshops in Malaysia offer such environment, unfortunately.

I have a mechanic friend. A decent religious chinese male, damn hardworking, a friendly guy, dependable and always go out on a limb for his buddies. He says that looking for a GF is damn hard today, esp. when the female found out he is working as a mechanic.

Pity him.
Maybe Chinese female picky. My mechanic worker is married....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Maybe the sons consider the mechanic job dirty and had to endure long hours, perhaps low-class. Many youngsters today favor comfy, safe, clean and office-like air-con environment. If can, they want 9 to 5 job, 5 days a week with full benefits.

I dont think many car workshops in Malaysia offer such environment, unfortunately.

I have a mechanic friend. A decent religious chinese male, damn hardworking, a friendly guy, dependable and always go out on a limb for his buddies. He says that looking for a GF is damn hard today, esp. when the female found out he is working as a mechanic.

Pity him.
Because they afraid their hands dirty? Cuz usually some their hands and finger nails usually black black. But depends cuz some nowadays even my friend mech also put on gloves. I think is better and cleaner for them also instead of having those oils on their skin

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Super car detail superbly for ride and optimum protected

upon getting his new car my buddy drove over to want to get it detail and Protected

Paint preps begin by clay

rear exhaust....exhausted the rear looks and surrounding

before alien clean...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience