what happened at bandar kinrara?

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
hey guys, did anyone here went tru an extremely bad jam infront of petronas near bandar kinrara puchong? the jam causes cars to totally stop and not being able to move...i saw one guy was carried into the ambulance but no pic becoz i dun have cam or cam phone.... anyone knows what happened?

lude

Known Member
Aug 5, 2004
KL
personally.. i only saw the rear end of the smashed evo..

what i heard from the petronas attendant (disclaimer: this is what he told me)
- camry from kinrara towards sunway was going really fast, lost control, jumped to opposite lane and hit the white evo on the opposite direction (sunway towards kinrara) right before petronas.. the attendant also told me there were fatalities but unconfirmed so dont want to spread unconfirmed stories.. whether it was even a camry oso donno coz couldnt see.. too many ppl.. but the other car was definitely a white evo WNQ xxxx..

still waiting for pictures from other forumers..

mutanX

Known Member
May 4, 2005
Sunway
wahhh....that's why heavy jammed this morning...luckily i arrived on time for work...
hurmm...

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
personally.. i only saw the rear end of the smashed evo..

what i heard from the petronas attendant (disclaimer: this is what he told me)
- camry from kinrara towards sunway was going really fast, lost control, jumped to opposite lane and hit the white evo on the opposite direction (sunway towards kinrara) right before petronas.. the attendant also told me there were fatalities but unconfirmed so dont want to spread unconfirmed stories.. whether it was even a camry oso donno coz couldnt see.. too many ppl.. but the other car was definitely a white evo WNQ xxxx..

still waiting for pictures from other forumers..
Jeez that is really scary. Phobia already :confused_smile:

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
really the evo driver died ah?? dint come out in the news paper also?? wah instead of the powerful evo jumping to the opposite lane, its the good boy looking camry's the one jumping to the evo...i pity the evo guy...

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
LOL.. and this story shall circulate all around and get twist and turned until ppl will say this in the future

"the camry flew up from the riverside beside the highway, hit the evo.. evo was tossed and flew out the highway into the shell station beside there, hit the shell pump attendant who was halfway telling stories to a ZTH user nicknamed "lude" .. and the camry guy tried to get out his half burning car when a crow flew by and shitted on his head, causing him to loose concious and this guy named "lude" skipped across the highway and saved the camry guy.

all witnessed by the shell pump attendant.."

*cabut*

lude

Known Member
Aug 5, 2004
KL
LOL.. and this story shall circulate all around and get twist and turned until ppl will say this in the future

"the camry flew up from the riverside beside the highway, hit the evo.. evo was tossed and flew out the highway into the shell station beside there, hit the shell pump attendant who was halfway telling stories to a ZTH user nicknamed "lude" .. and the camry guy tried to get out his half burning car when a crow flew by and shitted on his head, causing him to loose concious and this guy named "lude" skipped across the highway and saved the camry guy.

all witnessed by the shell pump attendant.."

*cabut*
guess there's no point clearly putting a disclaimer there..
for what its worth.. it came out in ntv7's evening news the next day..
and it was a petronas attendant btw hahahhaa... :D

peace

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
hahahaah juz kidding only la dude.. the msg wasnt intended at u anyway :_:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
well, it's confirmed ady, so...

damn, we need satria_95 in here to talk about food again.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
nitrus,
You know, for the past few weekends, I been going to klang for bak kut teh. I can easily say those place i had bak kut teh in klang was far better than that of PJ and KL. I ordered the pig knuckles, ribs, and some mix lean-fat meat. I'm killing my heart. hahaha No more dim sum now but rather, bak kut teh. hahaha