what a great race

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
lolz... sure was a great race :lol: man.. wished i was there... i gotta admit... its kinda interesting not seeing Ferrari 1-2 anymore.. pity kimi ler.. bad luck.. :P

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
Not fair to say ferrari sucks. It just that the tyres are letting the cars down. Bridgestone's got hell alot of work coming for them if they wan to cath up with the michellin boys. Nevertheless, good show for schumacher for scoring points even on handicapp (tyrs). Kimi abit of bad luck i guess. he was reali going to make a show after the refueling. alas, bfor anything could be done, tyre puncture pula :o :o 2 bad man.. anyway, best show so far. this years race will be great. dying to c them race cold weather where the tyres will be much more durable.

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by simplythebest@Mar 21 2005, 00:27
The TRULLI very the action sial, when opening the champagne at that time, he didnt even bother to smile or open the champagne .. just selamba walked off. <_< .. I hope his engine kaput the next F1 race. :P
[snapback]825672[/snapback]​

bro

he did that in respect to his late best friend who died a couple of days ago. that's why he didn't celebrate. same thing when M.Schumacher's mom died a couple of years ago... he just stood there... say some grace and walked off the podium.

check your facts before tembak anyone... ;)

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
Originally posted by BlackSamurai+Mar 21 2005, 11:11 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlackSamurai @ Mar 21 2005, 11:11 )</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by FTO@Mar 21 2005, 10:19
<!--QuoteBegin-narx
@Mar 21 2005, 01:38
great race man... at least now.... new faces instead of ferrari again...

damn exciting... its worth watching F1 again... :D
[snapback]825828[/snapback]​

i never found it boring though. Even if no one can catch Alonso yesterday, i still found it exciting, coz the Renault car was amazingly fast, just like Ferrari in the previous seasons.
[snapback]826451[/snapback]​
when alonso is at the front all the time, you found the race exciting,
but when schumi is at the front all the time, you found the race boring,

if renault continue to be so dominate, will you feel bored again?
:lol:

too bad, i need to work during weekend, guess i miss a good race,
anyone can tell whose fault is that for the crash between Webber and Fisi
[snapback]826617[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

At least this race, there is some overtaking and stuff (Ralf seems entertaining to watch)
And the camera is not stuck onto ferrari anymore ;)

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
This goes to show that u cannot slack behind in the R&D in F1. I am truly amazed how much faster the other teams' new cars as compared to the 2004 Ferrari being used in the last 2 races of this year.

I think everybody was really shocked to see how well Red Bull performed. Wat happened to Honda lah?? I thot they put in new engines...yet it blew up..sigh..wat happened to them lah?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All :wavey:Cars Kaki,

My car suffered rusty on the roof and it's beyond repair :nurse:thus need to change.Can anyone advice how much to change the rooftop to with or without sunroof.Any recommend workshop or any lobang to buy the rooftop.I'm located at JB.

Thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience