West Coast Customs - These Guys are in Kuala Lumpur

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

West Coast Customs in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia @ The Loft

The people who entertained the automotive world. Turning everyday nerd cars to what they call, Pimped rides!. West Coast Customs, the people who're responsible for MTV's Pimp My Ride. Wrecked cars were humiliated further with bashings and stripping before tons of goodies are poured in. From the stunning exterior shades, to disco-like mobile entertainment to hydraulics, these guys have done it all.

Big Dane, That's no mug.. it's an Asian jug!

Season's over. As briefed by Big Dane, Now there's Kingz Of Customs. Soon to reach our shores, It's the real deal. The Pimp My Ride series? Child's play. Kingz Of Customs is what West Coast Customs really do. More like those you see on some episodes of Rides. We're talking massive Hummer trucks, trailers, planes, choppers and what's worth looking at.

Alex, Tom, Big Dane

Here for business and pleasure, only 2 guys from the West Coast Customs crew flew over. Big Dane and Alex. None of them needs to be introduced. Alex is big, Big Dane is gigantic. They're making appearances in automotive centres, events and clubs. More clubbing in Kuala Lumpur tonight(thursday). Saturday is going to be exciting. A Pimped-Rides exhibition will be going on over at Sunway Pyramid on Saturday Just for them.

More Images Below

Attachments

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
The parade, will it be our local cars or will there be any of their hand-worked rides..?

Anyway. Congrats for bringing them here. It'll open up the eyes of our local scene here.

cheers'

vyndicator

Known Member
Aug 5, 2005
Selangor
Some help on time & location

Wow, its good to know that the guys from West Coast Customs are already down here and partying in KL. But does anyone know where about they would be later tonight? And what about Saturday's exhibition show in Sunway Pyramid? No mention on what time it'll start. Would appreciate if someone could fill me in on this as it would be a once in a lifetime experience to meet up with them. And oh, would there be any West Coast Customs merchandise for sale? Thanks a bunch!

marciano

Feb 22, 2006
Sunway Pyramid, Saturday 10AM-10PM

Dude,

Those guys were on FLY FM today on Breakfast Show with FlyGuy & Natalie....
They had nasi lemak on air ! Haha !

Anyway, they made an announcement.... They will be in Sunway Pyramid this Saturday from 10AM-10PM....

Let's see what's on parade !

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
arent they supposed to be at D1GP in shah alam in the same day also? what time would that be...?

vyndicator

Known Member
Aug 5, 2005
Selangor
they were?

marciano said:
Dude,

Those guys were on FLY FM today on Breakfast Show with FlyGuy & Natalie....
They had nasi lemak on air ! Haha !

Anyway, they made an announcement.... They will be in Sunway Pyramid this Saturday from 10AM-10PM....

Let's see what's on parade !

marciano, thanks for the note. They were on the air? Dang, I must have missed it as I was tuning into the wrong station lol.

But, yeah, 10 to 10, isn't that timing a bit far off? I recall that they were supposed to be at Shah Alam for some D1 event, so how can they be at 2 places at one time? Just wondering.. But Friday night? Any ideas? Thanks for the head's up.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
wow WCC is here will they pimp my car free??!!!lol

marciano

Feb 22, 2006
OOoo really ?

I didn't know bout that D1 event in Shah Alam....
I guess maybe they got two agendas on that day....
AM in Shah Alam , PM in Sunway....

Maybe we need to find out from our very own Next Level Customs coz they collaborate with West Coast Customs.

And I heard it was Tan Chong Motors who are responsible to bring those dudes here.....

Boouuyaaahhh !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, just wanna acquire something. Whenever my friend parks his car and shut the engine off, I noticed there's sounds coming from the engine area. It's like the sound produced for example when you pour some water into a hot kuali. It happens for a few minutes before it stop. Is this normal? Hope other Kembara owners can help too. Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience