Warning: WTF? Content Inside

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Source: http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?BRD=1402&dept_id=173494&newsid=15238587&PAG=461&rfi=9

Man eats cell phone chip to spite service

City of Delafield - A man, upset that his cell phone had not worked for months, broke the phone and then ate the memory chip.

The unusual incident occurred Sept. 10 at Car Phones Plus, 2574 Sun Valley Drive, when the 47-year-old City of Delafield man came into the store and started to create a disturbance, the report said.

The man, who was intoxicated, demanded a refund because his phone had not worked for six months.

The man then broke the phone in two and ate the memory chip "so no one would get his personal information," the report said.

The man rode a bike to the store, the report noted.

The store did not want to press charges and the man was released.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
yummy, i hope the plastic and microchip doesnt release any toxins into his tummy, or he's really gonna feel that next morning :rofl:

did he ever thought that maybe the phone was not working bcoz its broken OR he hasnt been paying the network bills? hahahaha drunk ppl..

i agree, WTF indeed :lol:

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
well done i hope. i just read about the maggot infested internals of a japanese man bcoz of his favorite dish, sushi! :lol: of coz not all raw fish are bad and not all cooked stuff are good. head over to www.snopes.com for entertaining urban legends. :lol:

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
i am. 20 40sec-long flash animations to be done and converted to 3gp by the end of the month. ccb knn !(&#$^*#!@

i cant eat my boss, his body odour is such a strong deterrent. blearh.. i'd still turn him over to dr. hannibal tho, NOSkill, pm me the dr.'s contact details when u're done aight?

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Depends on the package type of the chip, lar. Some of them got gold wires inside, wan. :tongue:

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
wow... next morning berak come out gold! can be proud if sober... i guess :lol:

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
AE80TypeD said:
wow... next morning berak come out gold! can be proud if sober... i guess :lol:
That and silicon. And, it'll cut the backside hole. Am sure he can save cost of buying KY, liao. Hehehehehehe... :biggrin:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
If he has piles and he's lucky, it might cut it off for him. Save some medical costs.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Duke Red said:
chip? i like mine with a little ketchup
I like mine with some sour cream, but I think his chip is a little different from what we are used to.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

if any one knows who can help me to install this to my fiat multipla car. iit cosist of attaching an actuator to the master clutch pump and hooking-up the auto-clutch computer to rpm sensor,clutch sensor,brake sensor.
while i belive any foreman can attached the actuator to the master clutch pump, i just a bit worried the eletronic part as it ma screw-up my car ecu.

anyone knows how have the experience installing this?

it suppose to make my car transmission like selespeed. make my life...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience