Want your car photographed?

localist

Mar 21, 2005
And when you finally get your hands on that professional camera, you'll realize that photography has little to do with how good your camera is.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
localist said:
And when you finally get your hands on that professional camera, you'll realize that photography has little to do with how good your camera is.
Mind to share some tips about photographing cars??

localist

Mar 21, 2005
Hehe. I actually have no experience in photographing cars. Not even motorsports. That's why I'm looking to try out automobile "portraiture". So, might was well find a good looking model while I'm at it.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
localist said:
Hehe. I actually have no experience in photographing cars. Not even motorsports. That's why I'm looking to try out automobile "portraiture". So, might was well find a good looking model while I'm at it.
There's now a sub-forum on ZTH as photography. Hope to see you share your knowledge and experiance there.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/forumdisplay.php?f=98

BTW, I really like your pics from your websites. Hope you to spare me a few tips. Thanks.

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
i really like the wedding photo in your website, is very clear and the capturing make the whole situation look more happy and memorable.....well done!

Kyogezsho

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
i would like be a taker
but my car .. couldnt take it i guess haha

Last edited:

Rico088

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
nice photo ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The F10 BMW 528i has been refreshed for some time around March this year, with the addition of M Sport package and a price reduction from just over RM417,800 down to RM378,800 due to eligibility of EEV tax incentive for locally-assembled cars.

But now, BMW Malaysia has just released in their website, the more exclusive M Performance Edition with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience