Waja Campro Owner Club

cooldog

Aug 9, 2006
Hey dude...WELCOME! We will pleased to have you here! Which model WC did you get? Auto or Manual?

You currently located in Kuantan?
nickster1982: my WC is auto. I'm now located in Kuantan. But if i got a job in KL, i'll stay there lo. now still searching.

evo5229: How much will it be if i want the bodykit (similar to your ride) + paint (silver 1) + installation ??? give me a rough figure lo so I can n start saving for it.

And nice to meet everyone here. You guys r very friendly.....make me feel at home..:_:

cooldog

Aug 9, 2006
LOL...now all play DSLR man...y all campro waja like play photogrpahy...hahaa[/quote]

We should also form our own phogography club too. WCPC = waja campro photography club.

blurr

Dec 19, 2005
---------------------------------------------------------
feel free to surf Waja's F_SAL78 and choose WPC`s RIDE menu to see some WPCian ride.
---------------------------------------------------------

evo5229

Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
nickster1982: my WC is auto. I'm now located in Kuantan. But if i got a job in KL, i'll stay there lo. now still searching.

evo5229: How much will it be if i want the bodykit (similar to your ride) + paint (silver 1) + installation ??? give me a rough figure lo so I can n start saving for it.

And nice to meet everyone here. You guys r very friendly.....make me feel at home..:_:

yaaa definetely we are frenly 1...hehee...

for bk around Rm3++ fully PU , and paint around RM4++....so if u got RM1k....can do alot alot of things..hehehhe

y lah sound nice ler...WCPC...haha...

hey my car inside the website too..hahaha

maestro

Jul 8, 2004
R3 bodykit and some new design .. haven't got the pic yet . later i got it i will post here .. maybe someone might like it ..

yeah yeah yeah .. just get hold my 10D and first start took some photo from landslide at putrajaya from my friend house at level 6 ... balcony just in front of the land slide and can see those car that been smashhhhhh hahahahahha

cooldog

Aug 9, 2006
painting is more expensive than the bk itself ha?? gotta start allocate some saving for BK now. evo5229, do u have the rear glass spoiler, BMW look that type, not those awning type. I've been searching in kuantan, but can't find it anywhere.

tshunhien

May 5, 2006
huh~ BMW.. hahahaa.. put on angel eyes 1st..

Evo, try make 1 forum.. i mean direct go into the forum de.. no need login to here lo.. can you make it ? like Imperials Team that forum..

tshunhien

May 5, 2006
nickster,
good news for you.. last night just tested with G-TEch.. 0-100km/h needed 8.94 sec .. @@"

evo5229

Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
painting is more expensive than the bk itself ha?? gotta start allocate some saving for BK now. evo5229, do u have the rear glass spoiler, BMW look that type, not those awning type. I've been searching in kuantan, but can't find it anywhere.

LOL..im selling and keeping the stock so long u know...so lucky la u...u din see my thread meh..selling the windscren spoiler..LOL....

kuantan i can post 2 u RM30 lai det...the shipping...ok...we can go to our thread n talk k....:X-:

nickster1982

Jun 9, 2005
M'sia

Glad to know that you feel at home here! :)

You just graduated? What kind of job are you interested or looking for?

nickster1982

Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
nickster,
good news for you.. last night just tested with G-TEch.. 0-100km/h needed 8.94 sec .. @@"
That is not bad! You managed to knock off around 2 secs from the Proton claimed '10.8 secs' for 0-100km/h! It is a good achievement! :)

So what is your next target or hoping to achieve?

cooldog

Aug 9, 2006
evo: Glad u have it. Sorry la, i don't know where's ur thread ma. can paste ur site url here? Wait till I get to KL i'll pay u a visit 1st.

nickster: Actually i graduated last september. I'm goin for an interview this tuesday around jalan ipoh. if successful, next time i wanna join WCOC if there's any TT, boleh ka?

tshunhien: good job bro. maybe v can start posting there

is it possbible to DIY lowering the front part of the bonnet? I mean like tilt a bit lower down... cause my engine so damn dirty la... cannot tahan... worst thn WRC car(heh heh)

sifu sifu plz help...