Waja Campro - bluetooth

ondgennis

Known Member
Sep 29, 2004
Malacca
hi all,

i asking this behalf of my friend. yesterday he just get his waja campro. he said on the player there, there is a word "bluetooth ready". but on the manual he cant find any info about it. even the salesman also dont know what is that.

so anyone know about this? what it work for? how to use it?

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
huh?maybe u can transfer songs to the player via b/tooth.?

how can the salesman NOT know about it?!?!

impo

Known Member
Mar 27, 2006
i also wan to know wat can do wit the bluetooth...

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
heloool.....im a campro owner here......

i also heard tat,......PROTON Salesman HAIH.........my saleman wat also dono......

but i found that at WPC......they said......u can use like mp3 pen drive that have bbluetooth.....then u can transfer to the player in car....

but for me...so good technology......y they din list out in the catalog......

but anyway.......the MP3 players goes well........

impo

Known Member
Mar 27, 2006
waja campro mp3

until now all still guess how to use...huh!!
i just sold my waja mp3 player already...
this is my first time that post in here...don believe can get co much opinion here....nice to meet u guys...

impo

Known Member
Mar 27, 2006
waja campro...

yeah....i driving waja campro...so how about u??

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
do u face any problem...i faced some problem lerrrr.....

1) The fuel meter drop down to Empty when i start my engine...then after 1km the meter go to Full again....but EON told me the problem d.....but still cannot help....they may need to replace the whole tangki for me....when i go service....there are about 10 waja.....mist & campro...do have the same problem.....

2) Suspention got sound when i turn left.....problem solve after EON service.....

2) Just tested just now...i haven go for checking......When i go over a bump.....the suspension got a heavy sound.....the sound liek come from my break PAD.......so i think is the bar that connect 2 tyre.......if i go over slow...the sound dun have d......but im not that fast too....may be 10kmh...and only few bump have......some bump i try use 30kmh.....but no sound tooo..

haih......my dad oso seem sad....but wat 2 do...

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
Hey Evo5229...u remember me?! So u got yer Waja Campro already? Glad to hear that!

I have also just collected mine last week. No complaints abt the car, except for the fuel gauge. When i am driving, it shows that i have more than 1/4 tank left. After I park my car and start it again later, I have no more fuel. It shows empty and low fuel light appears! I thought maybe it takes time for the fuel gauge to go up. However, after 10 mins of driving...no difference! I stop my car and restart the engine...its still the same after some time! So I did not dare to take any chances...i immediately went to refuel my car! Then the needle go up again!

Very weird la! Even my girlfriend remembered that I had more than half-tank fuel before we stopped at MV. Perhaps ada hantu steal petrol from my car then!! haha :P

Anyway, everything else about my car is good. Smooth engine, satisfactory acceleration, comfortable seats and i love the meters at night (lights up nicely, even nicer than my mum's Volvo and BMW)! She also agrees! :P

With regards to the Bluetooth Function on the Clarion Player, I found out from my Salesman that we need to add a Bluetooth component for it. It allows us to have a Handsfree function.

So when we receive phone calls, the radio automatically stops playing and allows u to retrieve the call. But there is one problem with this, when you are with ppl in the car, they can all hear your conversation b'cos the speakers will act like a speaker phone. For me, this feature is so unneccessary. :P

Btw, the sounds you are getting from your car, i suggest u bring it back to the EON service centre and fire those guys. If u let them do the test drive alone, those idiots will tell u there are no sounds! Always like that! So make sure u bring them with you and do the driving. You will know what to do and get those sounds to come out! Then they cant deny that there are no sounds as u are in the car. :P

Well, I wish u all the best and hope that everything will be fixed perfectly for u!

As for me, I am quite satisfied! Just got to figure out the stupid fuel gauge!

Cheers!

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
Hey man...cant really remeber...ahhaha.....but anyway...great.....we have same car....so now i will remember u ....hehe.,.....

YA laa the stupid fuel gauge......anyway the car is smooth aand very quite...i like it...same to u too the meter light....WHITE....damm nice.......

do u feel that the door very lound when open or close??hehe....like want 2 putuss....hehe......RM56 for 1.6cc car...ohkay laaa..hehehe

yaya i will drive back 2 EON when my 5k service.......where u stay...??? NIce to meet u man.......

for the bluetooth...ya la...not use at alll......annyway....MP3 fun .......nice drive.....

So when u will serivce or for check your fuel gauge......for me i feel that the fuel gauge have problem only if u half of petrol or going 2 empty....

if full it wont happen////haih........worry man

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sharing the same roof with Ferrari has always meant that Maserati has had to take a different approach by catering to the more luxury-oriented market rather than the raw and hardcore driving...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience