Waja Campro - bluetooth

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
evo5229 said:
Hey man...cant really remeber...ahhaha.....but anyway...great.....we have same car....so now i will remember u ....hehe.,.....

YA laa the stupid fuel gauge......anyway the car is smooth aand very quite...i like it...same to u too the meter light....WHITE....damm nice.......

do u feel that the door very lound when open or close??hehe....like want 2 putuss....hehe......RM56 for 1.6cc car...ohkay laaa..hehehe

yaya i will drive back 2 EON when my 5k service.......where u stay...??? NIce to meet u man.......

for the bluetooth...ya la...not use at alll......annyway....MP3 fun .......nice drive.....

So when u will serivce or for check your fuel gauge......for me i feel that the fuel gauge have problem only if u half of petrol or going 2 empty....

if full it wont happen////haih........worry man

Haha! I did not come in here for a long time because had been so busy with work. Wont blame u for not recognising me.

Anyway, i was the one who shared my driving experience with the Waja EV (Enhanced Version) and the Campro. At that time many ppl were mentioning all sorts of things about the Campro engine, bla bla bla. And you were asking about which one you should get. So i just decided to come in and share my experience with u on both the cars, as i was also making the same decision.

Well, after getting the Campro...i surely and still find this one better than the older version with the SOHC Mitsu engine. So no regrets! (My opinion and preference only, others no need to agree) :P

With the doors, yeah...I find it a bit too loud for my liking. However, mine seem to shut pretty solid. So no complaints with me. Actually, I am quite particular with the built of the car and all. So when i collected my car, I opened the doors and closed them over and over again...just to make sure they closed nicely and felt solid. :P

The fuel gauge, I got to agree with you. Mine starts going funny when I have only less than half tank of petrol left or almost empty. From about half, can go to empty just like that! Unbelievable! haha! I will need to get that checked and fixed. Anyone got any suggestions or feedback on this? Your thoughts and assistance will be most appreciated! Thanks! :)

Btw, EVO5229...you got a manual? I bought the auto la! I was faced with a huge dilemma on this. Din know which transmission to get. In the end, i got the auto...KL lotsa jams la! haha!

Anyway, pm me anytime when you wanna catch up or exchange experiences on our cars.

Cheers bro!

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
sure bro....nice to find a same car with me..hehe.....i remeber d..u called me dun listened others opinion....heehehe....so i get a campro....

ya i get a manual 1.....coz i also think of auto....but actually i not very like waja when it just came out in year 2000 i think........but since the engine now come with 0-100 just 10.8 second.....and top speed 200.....so i turn my head and see the power of this car...hehe.....actually im driving 1.3 iswara......

so upgrade to 1.6 lo......hehe.........yaya i think i will put come oil on the door so it wont so lound......

ya for KL driving...must Auto......cool......so have u modified your campro or others car?

For the fuel gauge.....the EON service called me 2 keep asking them this problem.....now they are having meeting see wether want to chnage the whole tangki or others idea....so wait loo...and keeo asking them.....

sure bro...pm me too....where u stay actually??? u working for ???

cheer too bro....

shinyew

Mar 30, 2006
i get my wcp at friday..so expect..cant sleep at night.i also upgrade from wira 1.3 (damn worse car)

hopefully the waja not bring me the problem like wira(got gigigigigagagag sound suround)

impo

Known Member
Mar 27, 2006
stupid gauge....
mine same like u guy...
when i turn my steering to left then got some sound out...then i go to complaint at eon...after no more sound....don know wat the proton do ar...
the thing that i very sien is the gear...when go down the slope...sure shift low gear...some time drive smooth then tiba tiba shift low gear...then i start racing...heheheh

impo

Known Member
Mar 27, 2006
actually this car really can be a family car...
quite good as u said...where to find a car that less than 60k wit a big space in there...
my fren selling the R3 parts for campro engine...if anyone wan to have a better power lar...hehe...too bad my car is AUTO....

May 16, 2006
ya, i also using waja campro. but about the bluetooth function.........

still cant get it.may be just simply write there 1.

but the waja campro wil fuel consumption than the mit. engine??

but from my eperience i feel that this campro engine more makan minyak...

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
impo said:
actually this car really can be a family car...
quite good as u said...where to find a car that less than 60k wit a big space in there...
my fren selling the R3 parts for campro engine...if anyone wan to have a better power lar...hehe...too bad my car is AUTO....

Really....i wANT......

ya very nice siiting...woo....leather.....SIOK.......

impo

Known Member
Mar 27, 2006
good also wat..!!!
got waja campro gathering...heheheh...
so evo 5229 ...wat do u did to ur car..!??
got mod ar...
so got how many waja campro here ar...!!!!

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
Wah! Discussing about Waja Campro gathering...not bad! I will definitely try to make it! But recently, I have been very busy and unable to visit often. Hopefully, things will settle down soon and become less busy. So i can visit this forum more often! :P

Btw, i am getting very irritated while driving my Waja Campro on the streets. I am getting so many Wajas (the older versions) tailgating me on the roads and also Myvvis! What is up with them wei!? So frustrating! Leave me alone la! My car not meant for racing!!! haha

However, I can confirm that Campro is faster than the older version Wajas. My friends tested with 6 different cars (stock Campros and 4G18s), all turned out that the Campro was more powerful. Also more makan minyak! :P

Anyway, where are you guys located? EVO5229...you from Penang?

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
wah so many campro members.....i will organize a trip that we all take foto

for a located date la...see how many..... i know we very bz huh....actually

a foto will give us more happy then normal TT....for me la...coz i like to see so

so many car together....

IMPO,......the car still new can added anything yet la....my dad will kacau 1 laa

haih...later say JPJ kacau later said WARANTEE problem....aiya....

but the next thing i will do is changing the rims....aiya very small la...hehe....the

body so big.....7 fingers can go in....I DO NOT want lower my car.....

coz how gd u put LIKE RM1k asober will still bumpy....so rather change 16 like

enhancement waja.....

nickster.....im from kedah/penang......but currently study in INTI nilai.....

so happy that i study there coz i always go sepang if any event...ehhehehhe....

anyway .....ya thats true....i try my campro 180kmh still nice......will try more.....now

the car till new.......

how bout u 2....where the location???

NICE TO MEET U ALL

shinyew

Mar 30, 2006
yours mp3 cdplayer is that nomal?mine got a ploblem is: it cant continue to run the cd or mp3 when u reopen,he were stuck at there..

i ask to sc staff(to claim),they say is normal for this clarion model..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got many bad experience and commend by my friend that using Ron95 fuel......
Totally suck and lauzy cheated by the wolf, crocodile and anaconda gangs.
-hart to get engin start in the morning and cold weathers
-engine choking
-higher fuel consumsion
-drop of performance
-leaking of power
-bad ideling on low & high rpm
-etc
-share more experience
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience