Waja Campro Owner Club

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
Wei Evo5229...yer car is looking good! Yer fog lights look dark...you sprayed them or covered them?

The meters look cool and the dashboard so shiny! You must have polished and shined it! hehe! ;)

NICE!!! Keep it up!

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
can i join ur guy...me is campro user too
Hey there....Welcome and please feel at home here! We will appreciate all new members as we would all want to share our experiences and thoughts on our rides.

As Evo5229 said...we want more members!!! So we can all go tt and have convoy soon! hehe! ;)

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
Wei Evo5229...yer car is looking good! Yer fog lights look dark...you sprayed them or covered them?

The meters look cool and the dashboard so shiny! You must have polished and shined it! hehe! ;)

NICE!!! Keep it up!

hey....duude...wlooooo......no spray ler...just using sticker loooo

shinning meh.....want to show u all mah..must polish 1st...hehehhe

YEAH...anymore campro onwer.....we hope can have at least 10 members loo..hehehe.....btw..keep up the post.....coz now all campro user d....\

kKEKEKEKE....is our world......if tis club success....we r the FOUNDER>..hahhaha

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Lol... Our name will get recorded? Be history? Hahahaa...

Happy Chinese New Year to all Campros Owner!! Wish all WC Owner win more money to mod their car.. hahahaa... Happy CNY !!

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
Hey everyone! Happy CNY and wishing you all good health & prosperity to afford all your dreams! ;)

Hope you guys are having a nice holiday and time with family, catch up with you all soon!

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
Hey guys....where are all of you? Still away on holiday?! haha!

Anyway, someone reversed into my car yesterday? My front bumper is badly scratched and the number plate broke! Sheeesh! So many bad drivers in KL la, my car was properly parked at one side...and yet ppl can reverse into me! DAMN!

This is the second time and same spot that I got hit! So bad luck! :(

Well, hope you guys are doing great and lets catch up soon!

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
hahaha.....really a nice ang pow.....ehhe

yeah we are here again...hehe....can i see how many of use kk...list down your

name if u hv waja campro..heheh

that all i can find...it not your name...drop it below k..hehe...thankssss

Members List
------------------------------------------------
1) evo5229
2) nickster1982
3) tshunhien
4) bja6681842
5) boy8069

steven88net

Apr 27, 2006
Members List
------------------------------------------------
1) evo5229
2) nickster1982
3) tshunhien
4) bja6681842
5) boy8069
6) Steven88net....

New member here. Im using everything in stock, but plan to add skirtings for my car. Do you guys have any good and cheap place to be introduced?

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
harlo all.. i am back.. hahahaa... i don't many angpaoz.. too bad... cuz just addicted to gambling.. rofl.. so didnt visit many places.. how about you all guys? got many angpaoz to mod your car? heheheee.. there will be a change to my car face..

will let you guys see it on next week.. cuz tomoro need to KK... college registration >.<" finally college is open for registration.. so HAPPY !! HAPPY than CNY !! lolx..

Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year 2007 !!!!

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
hahaha..dude....im selling bodykits man...hehehe....can gv u dam low laa .....

since new members....or wan any TT....since got 6 person...hehhee...

if got 4-5 ppl....lets TT man.......
oppsss... Ehh... why my name automatically inside the list ? lolx.. hahaha... Thxx!!
Evo, how i go to TT ? you forgot i at East.. @@"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Black Wira, recently put on a Promote I front bumper. I removed the old sideskirts (ala GTi design) cos i had to take out my front fenders, and now without sideskirts my car looks kinda weird.

Any suggestions on what to replace them with?

If any members have pictures of the sideskirts, that would be even better! :regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience