Waja Campro Owner Club

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Gods, where the other members gone ? @@" Zzzzzz.......... Think we need open up our thread again.. lolx...

Sure i'll show.. don't worry!

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
evo 7 bumper!!!

hi guys,
those who planning to convert their waja to evo 7 (full conversion).. i have 1 e7 original front bumper for sale!!! going for rm500!!!

pls PM only!!
cheers!!

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
that because ZTH.com is updated.. When updating, they didnt backup everything.. Now we cannot search Waja Campro Club at the Search Page.. So cursed!! Sighz...

Nickster, how are you and your king car ? Everything ok ??
Yeah! After the updates, the forum seems to load faster (a good thing)! However, our thread pages are missing! :(

My car (not king la)....yours is the king! It looks so great! Mine evrything is still stock! haha! How to be king?!

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
yeah....after u upgraded must shoow.........erm..only 3 of us...hehehe......
Only after i upgrade stuff then I show you all la! But, not yet la! Haha! :P

Btw, when are you changing your Extractor and Muffler? Must show us and share the difference. Maybe, we follow you ler! ;) hehe!

At the moment, it seems the '3' of us are most active! Where are the rest? Also, when wanna yum cha and get together la?

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Only after i upgrade stuff then I show you all la! But, not yet la! Haha! :P

Btw, when are you changing your Extractor and Muffler? Must show us and share the difference. Maybe, we follow you ler! ;) hehe!

At the moment, it seems the '3' of us are most active! Where are the rest? Also, when wanna yum cha and get together la?
Haha.. ya, just 3 of us most active.. @@" Ehrm.. i change it after CNY.. i already contact my supplier, he said after CNY, then my stocks is ready to send out.. Sure i'll show the difference..

My car seem not like last time after changed the open pod air filter, it look more power compared with the stock one.. i can felt it... Sound so nice too.. .i think you guys need to think about it, but remember put cold air intake..

At the 1st i install that, 0-100 km/h with 16 inches rims, (evo and nick sure know), its took me 11.28 seconds.. After 3 months from using it, tested last night, 10.37 seconds.. ITS A BIG DIFFERENCE.. @@"

Just my 2 cents..

Last edited:

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
hi,

i want to join waja campro club.

Ten. Q.

Rgds,
Boy8069
Welcome Welcome.. Hope you can gains more experience and share your expereince at here.. Do active !! hahahaa.... JOking bro..

Anyway, welcome to the club..

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
At the 1st i install that, 0-199 km/h with 16 inches rims, (evo and nick sure know), its took me 11.28 seconds.. After 3 months from using it, tested last night, 10.37 seconds.. ITS A BIG DIFFERENCE.. @@"

Just my 2 cents..

WAH r u sure..

wei 0-199kmh only 11 second ....wahhhhhhhhhhhhh...

mine is 0-100kmh only 11 second.....

haha..r sure u riight????? hehhe

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
sorry.. its 0-100.. hahaha..wrong type..

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
nice.. not yet spray the light ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Its not a race to watch, but let us have a feel in both cars.

While the heavy Veyron with a 1000-hp quad-turbo W16 engine through a 7-speed dual-clutch semi-automatic gearbox, powers all four wheels, the super-light F40 is driven through a conventional 6-speed manual by a twin-turbo 3-liter V8 to the rear wheels. The Veyron is one of the most complicated cars ever devised, let alone produced, while the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience