VW to takeover Proton??

Hope it is true......VW did make good cars...their 1.8 turbo engine very yummy...

then proton become the sister company of Lamborghini!!!!!!!

links said:
Hope it is true......VW did make good cars...their 1.8 turbo engine very yummy...

then proton become the sister company of Lamborghini!!!!!!!

go on VW....bring the QC to proton like what u did to skoda and seat....

Seat Cupra R.....golf Gti.....

1.8 turbo...VR 6 engine...W12 engine....VW always share these engine with its sister company...I have test drived my friend Passat 1.8 turbo....the turbo kicks in at 1800 plus rpm...very good engine...

by the way.if its really come true so we will have proton made..lotus tuned..lamborghini look + Vw power plan car????........

links said:
Seat Cupra R.....golf Gti.....

1.8 turbo...VR 6 engine...W12 engine....VW always share these engine with its sister company...I have test drived my friend Passat 1.8 turbo....the turbo kicks in at 1800 plus rpm...very good engine...

by the way.if its really come true so we will have proton made..lotus tuned..lamborghini look + Vw power plan car????........

nice combination but when it comes to the car pricing...we all faint....
imagine a waja for RM130K.

prodigy said:
nice combination but when it comes to the car pricing...we all faint....
imagine a waja for RM130K.

ahhhh shite.....spoiled the mood la prodigy...hehehehehe.....but thinking bout it...what will happen to CAMsemiPro?

prod, saga, i dont think u have to worry about 130k wajas....

when VW took over skoda not only did they drastically improve the quality of skoda cars, the managed to keep the skoda priced much lower than its audi/vw/seat counterparts even though they shared many components like the engine, chassis, etc...

although this may finally give malaysians a car they can be proud of, i really have to ask whether having our car industry(perodua controlled by japs) under the control of foreigners is really beneficial or not? it'll just make them more powerful and us weaker...i mean look at GM and daewoo.....

to give an idea how bad skodas were before vw took over, here's a joke about skodas:

"how do we increase a skoda's selling price?"
"by filling up the tank."

my information is relible .
the percentage is quite high .
and what i can say is , proton's management sucks big time . this is what i know directly from someone high in proton . Tenku mahaleel is tasteless in automotive design , he is a good person , but too bad , he is not a good cEO . for TDM , he is just fark off person . TM is the kambing korban .

bridgestoneRE711 said:
and what i can say is , proton's management sucks big time . this is what i know directly from someone high in proton . Tenku mahaleel is tasteless in automotive design , he is a good person , but too bad , he is not a good cEO . for TDM , he is just fark off person . TM is the kambing korban .

Tenku mahaleel is not tasteless in automotive design... well, u can say that too... but the whole of malaysia know he is after the money only... As for TDM... hahahaha... he's the mother of all gold diggers! TM latest comments were made on purpose... think about it... if i were him, I would make those comments b4 Proton launch Savvy... HAHAHAHA...

bridgestoneRE711 said:
Tenku mahaleel is tasteless in automotive design, he is not a good cEO for TDM , he is just fark off person

I think you should know there are Proton people who read these postings.

Please use a little bit of your brain before posting.

Joeker said:
I think you should know there are Proton people who read these postings.

Please use a little bit of your brain before posting.

honestly joe,

the more proton ppl that read posts like these the better...then they can bring it to their meetings and tell the top brass to take their heads out of their asses, their hands away from their secretaries' crotches and the sticky fingers out of the company's funds and actually make SOMETHING of "good ol' proton".

ive got nothing against R3 though.

like that also can ahhhh... VW takeover Proton.... hummmm....

i don';t thinkVW will take over proton..

proton is a goverment feed national product...

i share the same view with alantan, Proton's Tun Mahatir's vision and project, selling it to VM means the project is failed. I don't think we will see that happen as long as Tun Mahatir is alive.

alantan said:
i don';t thinkVW will take over proton..

proton is a goverment feed national product...

with the deep finantial debt pit the government is in... its MORE reason why one would sell his own mother.... figuratively speaking. if proton ppl cant take my comment. too bad. it was just a figure of speech for pete's sake.

bridgestoneRE711 said:

before writing this i think u should get to knoe tengku mahaleel well first then only u can say...and TDM
is not easy in automotive...i mean its easy for you to modified your cars...but its not easy to the person that create the modified parts =]
think b4 writing

VW taking over Proton?

Very very very unlikely

I think the highest probability would be Proton forming a "strategic alliance" with VW to enhance Proton's competitiveness in this growing Global borderless market.

We Malaysians are rather egoistic and self centered lot if you have not noticed.

Top Bottom