2006 Honda Civic set to debut

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Artic...ticleId=104395#

Summary: The eighth-generation version of the popular Honda Civic will go on sale in the fall, with lots of choices for consumers.

Full story: Honda confirmed this week that the 2006 Honda Civic compact sedan will be unveiled at the Chicago Auto Show, which opens February 12.

The Civic, the eighth-generation of the popular small car, goes on sale in the fall, said Takeo Fukui, president and CEO of Honda Motor Co.

The new Civic will be offered with two, three, four and five doors and will be produced at Honda's six regional operations around the globe. In the US, the Civic will be equipped with all of the same standard safety features, including side curtain airbags and antilock brakes, as the current Accord.

Fukui said the Civic will come with four new global powerplants in its first year — an industry first. They include a higher fuel economy, lower-emission gasoline engine, a compressed natural gas engine that is made in Ohio, a gas-electric hybrid with significantly higher fuel economy and performance and, for Europe, a diesel engine.

Fukui also confirmed the next iteration of the Honda Pilot will be introduced in the fall as a 2006 model. The Pilot will feature the automaker's recently introduced variable cylinder management system, which deactivates three of the six cylinders to boost fuel economy. The system is offered now in the Odyssey minivan and the Accord Hybrid.

What this means to you: Honda is not taking any chances with its 2006 Honda Civic. It will debut with an array of body styles and engine choices — but US consumers aren't likely to see the diesel version.

ch1ck3n

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
:P looks kinda nice..
u noe look like robocop's movie car..

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
wow :huh: nice car ^_^
long front windscreen, guess that design is to have better aerodynamic.

salesspeed type of rear door handler.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Originally posted by Samuel Takumi@Jan 23 2005, 15:55
Ai~~~now civic is not for racing use is for home use! ai~~~~
still got TYPE R mah :lol:

ijnek

500 RPM
Aug 19, 2004
Johor Bahru
Visit site
the tail lights remind me of mazda6 rear,the rear passenger door reminds mi of alfa romeo 147, the side view reminds mi of citoren xsura...but it's a nice combo together...
nice car i would say...but must c the real car b4 passing further judgement.
tis is a spy shot rite?

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
ei?? isnt this the honda accord?? :huh: how come become civic hatchback?

i tot I saw one videoclip at big-boys.com which is sort of like a honda advertisement and then at the end it showed sumthin like this car and says it's a honda accord lei... or does it look similar?? maybe I mite haf seen wrongly...?? :huh:

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by SPEEDSPiRiT@Jan 24 2005, 13:05
wat happen to honda designers?
all mata senget?
ehehehehe
hahaha.... :lol: :lol: looks very odd to me.. perhaps it needs some get use to huh? :D

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
After EK and ES all the Civic like MPV wan even EP3 macam Jazz or mini-Stream :ph34r: yeah man what happen to honda designers what happend to the more sporty and bold designs.....now they're making more boring designs like Toyota :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

You can email us at radiostaralarm@gmail for any enquiries. Our other email is no more functional.

Numbers have not changed

012 5180280
or
012 2083843

Thanks All!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience