2008 Mini Clubman 5 Doors

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor

The first impression of this new 2008 Mini Clubman 5 doors is it has a longer wheelbase. The 3.1 inches extra provides that much more capacity compare to its counterparts, also allowing easy loading capabilities to the owner.

Though pricing has yet to be announced, officials say buyers can opt for the turbocharged or the regular 1.6L engine. The NA version cranks 120hp and 118lb-ft torque while the turbocharged version, also known as Clubman S, produces 175hp and 177lb-ft torque.

For the European market, we will see diesel base engines that produces 110hp and 177lb-ft torque.

All Clubman models will have either a 6 speed manual transmission or 6 speed auto transmission.

This small but powerful mini will be on sale coming 2008.

Source: Edmunds.com
Pictures: BMW North America
Article: davidv00

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone,
I'm driving a proton saga lmst 2005. recently, my rear, stock absorbers has failed. i plan to change into an aftermarket sports absorbers but i cant really decide which one because the choices are plenty. i don't carry heavy loads, willing to sacrifice comfort for better performance. i'm also using rims with 205/45/16 tires. since the design of my rear wheel arch is flat, i worry using lowering spring will cause my tires to scrape the rear fender. hence i plan only to change to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience