VW Passat CC Coupe In Malaysia

Dorothy

Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ooOO.. turbolover serious about getting this car ya?
btw ya, what if I take it for a spin along the circuits or highway, does the car stick to the road I wonder....

JacksonT

Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Dorothy

Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ooOO.. turbolover serious about getting this car ya?
btw ya, what if I take it for a spin along the circuits or highway, does the car stick to the road I wonder....
yea la, I will take it for a test drive.. Thanx for the link. Lotsa positive reviews..btw, u knowthe Phaeton...How does the Passat CC exterior differs from it?

JacksonT

Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Oh that one... Aha, Passat's curvaceous styling n very coupe-like silhouette will likely be more eye catching that the conservatively styled, opulent Phaeton ! I think the Passat looks nicer la.

Dorothy

Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
oo, modification. what car la?
nyway, I prefer a smooth ride on the road after having a rough n bz day at work ... If there's any European car make that gives me the cruising feeling ah, thn tht will be my ideal buy man!

JacksonT

Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Oik, the Passat seems ideal. While hardly a sport sedan, it has a smooth, elegant demeanor when it's driven below six- or seven-tenths it seems!

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
I think the only modifications worth doing is the DSG.other than that purely waste of money as millions are spent on engineering.it seems in other countries they offer the DGS for the passat CC

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since the major Earthquake from March, the Fukushima nuclear plant has been releasing some hazardous radiation particles to the air. Nissan, being the first to adopt the idea of checking their cars for radiation particles, have released a video highlighting that every car that leaves the port (including the beloved Nissan 370Z and GT-R). Watch how Nissan performs its Corporate Social Responsibility to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience