VW Passat CC Coupe In Malaysia

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
The coupe name derives from the shape that looks and handle like a coupe but not because it has 2 doors.but it's a darn excellent car.i like.if got money sure will get one since there is power plus can change the characteristic of the handling with a push of a button.

Sep 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i am excited about the launch of this car. thinking of buying it!! :proud:

anyway, it is coupe cos of the combination of 2+2 seating vs room for 5, blacked out B-pillars, and a roofline silhouette that is 2.0 inchs lower thn the regular Passat......

this keeps all the saloon’s doors but loses a seat along the way, so it makes only room for just 4 fellas aboard....

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
and the amazing thing it's not that expensive but i'm still not able to afford.haha.maybe wait for the next passat.

JacksonT

Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
buy 2nd hand lah next time. lol.
But since it has a lower roof, is it suitable for tall individuals? Less head space, right?

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
The problem is when getting second hand for this kinda cars not advisable la since the electronics will be a big headache if it needs repair in future.not to mention parts will be a murder.

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
It looks like the CLS and its pretty comfortable. The thing about the CC is that the rear seats can only accomodate 2 people. The rear seats have got the position "molded" just for 2 seaters. So i doubt you can fit the third person in the middle.

Leg room is pretty good at the back. Cant remember much about the head space but if im not mistaken, i was doing alright. Didnt bump into anything.

JacksonT

Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Yea...those seats are called bucket seats. Comfy huh? So if you don't need to ferry around >4 people, this is still a pretty good car to consider.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Anyway this kinda cars r not meant to ferry lots of ppl.too many and it wont look good.just like wearing sloppily carrying an LV.haha.the back seat is slightly slanted thats why head wont hit the roof right?buy it new and drive it it's ok.but after some years probably need to spend some money for wear and tear.thats the killer.

JacksonT

Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
How long do you give the car?

Eh 2009 Volkswagen Passat CC - Interior, Engine, and Features - First Drive - Motor Trend says this:

Along with the six-speed DSG transmission we (Americans) won't get, there were several key differences between this CC and the ones that'll come to the States. The Europeans have 20 more horsepower (300) and shorter gearing, which makes their cars feel very quick off the line. VW claims the European CC will hit 60 mph in 5.6 seconds, while ours apparently gets there in 6.2 seconds. U.S. cars are also neutered to 130 mph, while European versions can hit 155 mph.

Which version coming to Msia?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Goodwood Festival of Speed was the stage for the debut of the Mugen CR-Z that has been hyped all over the interwebs but Mugen also brought along another tuned hybrid to the celebration of all things automotively speedy.

Like all good things, it would appear that tuned Mugen hybrids come in pairs as the tuner unveiled the more and track-focused CR-Z Mugen RR concept. As the more aggressive aero suggest...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience